Money off coupon 'chat' thread

Comments

• i found the birds eye harry ransdens and the simply range in Asda Bolton. The simply breaded range is lovely and im definately going to buy it again.. even shock horror without a voucher... almost unknown for me to say that! :D
  • Forgot to mention i also tried the Haagan secret sensations and wont be buying them again... they are tiny.. i felt robbed with using my £1 off so to buy them at £3.29 would be madness.
  • geordie_joe
    geordie_joe Posts: 9,112 Forumite
    Combo Breaker First Post
    Do any stores still take the Wright's Bread Mix 80p off coupons? I stocked up but the last time I used them stores were beginning to refuse to accept them.

I am only interested in Morrisons, Tesco and the Co-op, as they are the only stores near me, but I'm sure other would be interested in other stores still taking them.
  • wildelady
    wildelady Posts: 11 Forumite
    Trying to get back into saving as much as possible and thanks to this site I saved £6 on my tesco shop, with free cakes as well.

Just wish shops would take note of the US, I dream of the time I will be able to do £2000 of shopping and just pay a few pence lol
  • LadyCoupon
    LadyCoupon Posts: 718 Forumite
    Name Dropper First Anniversary
    wildelady wrote: »
    Trying to get back into saving as much as possible and thanks to this site I saved £6 on my tesco shop, with free cakes as well.

Just wish shops would take note of the US, I dream of the time I will be able to do £2000 of shopping and just pay a few pence lol

I wish! :D
  • shirleyc
    shirleyc Posts: 65 Forumite
    wildelady wrote: »

that would be a dream! best shop so far £45 down to £15 with coupons and store own coupons! determined to build up a small stockpile even if its not enough to fill a garage! :j
  • Don't know if anyone has posted, but Twinings are giving away two free samples of the Tea of your choice, plus you get a 50p MOC with the samples when their delivered.

Go to Twinings website

(new user so can't post the direct link)
  • myrtleturtle
    myrtleturtle Posts: 8,206 Forumite
    First Post Combo Breaker First Anniversary
    hi SV
    thanks for posting
    sorry but already on 1st pages in postal section alone with similar type sample/coupons

Don't know if anyone has posted, but Twinings are giving away two free samples of the Tea of your choice, plus you get a 50p MOC with the samples when their delivered.

Go to Twinings website

(new user so can't post the direct link)
  • deanne2012
    deanne2012 Posts: 156 Forumite
    I won, I won, I won!
    hiya everyone i would just like to tell you the in sainsburys they have the choco shreddies reduced half price to £1.04 , but the coupon for 50p off honey shreddies works on these making them 54p xx
    Best win so far - Iphone 5 :j
    NOV 2012 WINS :o
    dunlop football :) pumpazing game :) signed book :) massive palmers goodie bag :) a box of warburtons baked pitta chips :) a bottle of bacardi :) bacardi glassx2 :) match fishing luggage set :) carnation footcare set :)
    3010 Posts: 5,420 Forumite
    First Anniversary First Post I've been Money Tipped!
    deanne2012 wrote: »
    hiya everyone i would just like to tell you the in sainsburys they have the choco shreddies reduced half price to £1.04 , but the coupon for 50p off honey shreddies works on these making them 54p xx

Not allowed. Welcome though. :)
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343.2K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.1K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.7K Spending & Discounts
  • 235.3K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 608K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 173K Life & Family
  • 247.9K Travel & Transport