We'd like to remind Forumites to please avoid political debate on the Forum. This is to keep it a safe and useful space for MoneySaving discussions. Threads that are - or become - political in nature may be removed in line with the Forum’s rules. Thank you for your understanding.

National Tyres incompetent staff and ignore complaint

Options
124»

Comments

• paulmcfadyen
    paulmcfadyen Posts: 48 Forumite
    Options
    Where ?
  • paulmcfadyen
    paulmcfadyen Posts: 48 Forumite
    Options
    Sorry, still can't see where I've shared an experience.
  • paulmcfadyen
    Options
    Please go away. I certainly will be.
  • C4ND1
    C4ND1 Posts: 12 Forumite
    Options
    arcon5 wrote: »
    What makes you think you are entitled to a full refund, despite all the hassle the company did eventually perform the service correctly.

Hello,

Sorry did you not read the post properly? The work that was carried out was incorrect. Please re read if this bothers you enough. Regards.
  • C4ND1
    C4ND1 Posts: 12 Forumite
    Options
    C4ND1 - Sorry to hear that you too have had such a poor experience with this crowd.

I'd go straight to trading standards/credit card chargeback if I were you - their head office were as useless as the incompetent branch for me.

On a different note, I've stopped sharing my poor experiences here, as the majority of the forum users seem to think it's me that's been in the wrong when I've shared unsatisfactory experiences.

Thank you, i appreciate your advice in this difficult time. I am still waiting for national head office to respond to my 2 page email.
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 12 Election 2024: The MSE Leaders' Debate
  • 344.2K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.4K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 450.1K Spending & Discounts
  • 236.3K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 609.7K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 173.6K Life & Family
  • 248.9K Travel & Transport