mutualpoints

Comments

• Helcat
    Helcat Posts: 108 Forumite
    The 1 point searches have stopped for me as well.

To make up for it a little you can now do a search with Carsource and earn 3 points daily. You can find it on page two in the Quick Rewards section.
  • MarcD_2
    MarcD_2 Posts: 172 Forumite
    First Anniversary Combo Breaker
    It looks like they have stopped the 1 point searches completely - there is no mention of getting 1 point per search on the mutualpoints homepage any more...
  • I signed up to them a while ago and managed to get up to 1400 points and then the e-mails from them stopped coming through. Does anyone know why? Checked all my details
  • Ellie
    Ellie Posts: 526 Forumite
    stephi103 wrote:
    I signed up to them a while ago and managed to get up to 1400 points and then the e-mails from them stopped coming through. Does anyone know why? Checked all my details

I cant help with why, but i had this happen to me a long time ago - i emailed them and they found a reason why not at their end and sorted it out for me!

Customer service was very prompt and helpful!
  • kirstielou wrote:
    Mutual points is very esy to use. Do 5 searches on the site a day for 1 point each, 5 searches with Pricerunner for 8 points each & 1 search on Kelkoo for 8 points.

Sign up for newsletters & emails too as these give 5 points when you click through.

It takes a while to mount up but you can earn 3000 points every 6 weeks which is £20. Cheques arrive in about 5 working days.

Great Site

have they stopped doing this now as i have just logged in and cannot get any points for doing this???
  • I emailed them today because I noticed my points weren't going up after I did the daily 5 searches. This was there response:

Dear Member,

Thank you for your email.

Please note that the search option has been taken off from the site.

Have a nice day!

Warm Regards,
    Sushma Hegde,
    Member Services Manager,
    themutual.net

So I guess we can't do the 5 searches each day for points.
  • Ellie wrote:
    I cant help with why, but i had this happen to me a long time ago - i emailed them and they found a reason why not at their end and sorted it out for me!

Customer service was very prompt and helpful!

Thank you, I have e-mailed them.
  • MarcD_2
    MarcD_2 Posts: 172 Forumite
    Pricerunner points have stopped coming through for me in the past few days as well. Anyone else not getting these?
  • Yes, the 1 point searches have stopped for me too. I must've just snuck the last lost in a bit after midnight just before they stopped it. I've noticed a few people say they get 8 points for pricerunner, kelkoo etc but I've only ever known them to give 5? Either way, I've made £20 this year so far. It's worth doing. Oh, and Pricerunner is still working for me at present.
    'Still dealing with my debt, but I'll get there. Keep smiling.' :D
  • DebsD
    DebsD Posts: 345 Forumite
    Did anyone click through on the email from Mutual to order a brochure/test drive from Seat? I noticed at the time that 1200 points was mentioned but didn't take much notice as I thought I would probably have to actually go on a test drive (as if!). However, to my great joy I see I have been credited 1200 points overnight! Has this happened to anyone else? :j
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343.2K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.1K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.7K Spending & Discounts
  • 235.3K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 608K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 173.1K Life & Family
  • 247.9K Travel & Transport
  • 1.5M Hobbies & Leisure