DVD Player Plus 50 DVD Films - All For £33.49 Delivered

Options
hero.jpg

Boots have reduced this package from £99 to £34.99. Delivery is £3.50. Using the appropriate Boots code from here to get £5 off, makes a net price of £33.49 delivered (though if you add something to make your order £40 or more, delivery is free). Plus, until the 8th March, you can get triple Advantage points worth £4.19.
This great DVD player and 50 Movies is every film lovers dream! This ultra slim Hyundai DVD comes with great titles including; The Shawshank Redemption, Human Traffic, The BFG, Robocop and many more! (Please note some films are 18 certificate.)

Features:

Plays DVD/CD/MP3/VCD/CD-R/CD-RW/DVD-R/DVD-RW
3D Virtual surround sound
Dolby Digital
DTS Digital Output
Multiple angle selection
Parental Lock
Instant freeze and zoom
Full Remote Control
Crystal clear sound and pictures
Built in screen saver
Scart Lead

The Boots direct link is here.

You can get an extra 2.5% discount on this offer. Click here for details.

*** code edited out by Board Guide ***

Comments

• geejaygee
    geejaygee Posts: 135 Forumite
    Options
    Hello,
    I bought this player for £40 in store last year and it is great! You can esaily get a hack from the internet to make it region free through the remote control. It has up to 128x fast forward and a couple of really good fubctions. The best being that if you turn off the DVD you're watching and leave the unit on standby when you start it again it will resume from the point that you left it. It also has a neat feature called digest which brings up a little screen for all the seperate 'titles' on the DVD meaning you can skip those forced trailers.
    Most of the movies are crap, but it has some OK ones - Strictly Ballroom, Human Traffic, Taxi and Chopper are probably the best - but it's woth £40 for the player alone.
    'Imagine something inspiring that somebody once said to you and go out there and win!'
  • redfox
    redfox Posts: 15,338 Forumite
    Name Dropper Photogenic First Post First Anniversary
    Options
    posting codes is not permitted on the Grabbit board on Martin's instructions. I have edited the code out.

Codes should be put on the Online Discount Vouchers board where the source of the code should be indicated.

Thankyou

:)
  • johnllew
    johnllew Posts: 1,928 Forumite
    Options
    redfox wrote:
    posting codes is not permitted on the Grabbit board on Martin's instructions. I have edited the code out.

Codes should be put on the Online Discount Vouchers board where the source of the code should be indicated.

Thankyou

:)
    My apologies - I have amended my post to what I hope is acceptable.
  • clay
    clay Posts: 196 Forumite
    First Anniversary Combo Breaker
    Options
    ermmmm....Stock coming soon ?????
  • redfox
    redfox Posts: 15,338 Forumite
    Name Dropper Photogenic First Post First Anniversary
    Options
    johnllew, thankyou :)
  • outofstock
    outofstock Posts: 56 Forumite
    First Post
    Options
    Simply add any item over £10.02 on the web site and if you don't like it take back into store or use the prepaid return label
    Nice to save.
  • shrek101
    shrek101 Posts: 2,249 Forumite
    Options
    Shame you cant find out what the films are. If you click on the list it says there's an error

The file you requested doesn't exist on this server, or the address you typed or link you followed is incorrect. This could be due to one of the following reasons:

No longer a user, goodbye folks. PLEASE delete my account. Thank you
  • johnllew
    Options
    Here's a bigger image that might help:
    ehero.jpg
  • shrek101
    shrek101 Posts: 2,249 Forumite
    Options
    I might be wrong but there appears to be 4 cases containing 4 films in each dvd case

No longer a user, goodbye folks. PLEASE delete my account. Thank you
  • johnllew
    Options
    shrek101 wrote:
    I might be wrong but there appears to be 4 cases containing 4 films in each dvd case
    It's an illusion - there are actually 50 DVDs in total.
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343.5K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.2K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.9K Spending & Discounts
  • 235.6K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 608.6K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 173.2K Life & Family
  • 248.2K Travel & Transport
  • 1.5M Hobbies & Leisure