Boots Vouchers II

Options
Continuation of this thread.....

Comments

• rushnowt
    rushnowt Posts: 24,749 Forumite
    Options
    ohh first on the thread, got nowt to say tho, sorry :o
    Nobody can make you feel inferior, without your permission ;)

Love doesn't make the world go round, it's what makes the ride worthwhile

ya still freezing :p

• kmhtkmhtkmht
    Options
    Are Boots Vouchers Stackable?
  • jockettuk
    jockettuk Posts: 5,809 Forumite
    Options
    DAMA88 didnt work for me but ZAMB88 did gave me £5 off no7 make up bought £15 worth so got a free bag and make up worth £25 got a fiver off so with p&p was only £13.50 and triple points bargain i say
    Those we love don't go away,They walk beside us every day,Unseen, unheard, but always near,
    Still loved, still missed and very dear
    Our thoughts are ever with you,Though you have passed away.And those who loved you dearly,
    Are thinking of you today.
  • rushnowt
    Options

• rangers_fc
    rangers_fc Posts: 363 Forumite
    First Post First Anniversary Combo Breaker
    Options
    I am still trying to get this voucher from price dash to work its meant to give 25% off youre 1st Boots order CGPF44 has anybody managed to use this one? I realise its for new customers even after creating a new account and clearing my cookie cache it wont work for me anybody help.
  • rushnowt
    Options
    rangers_fc wrote:
    I am still trying to get this voucher from price dash to work its meant to give 25% off youre 1st Boots order CGPF44 has anybody managed to use this one? I realise its for new customers even after creating a new account and clearing my cookie cache it wont work for me anybody help.

Hi

Im afraid some of them dont work anymore, i think its when boots get wise to them being used so often they pull em, Ive tried a few myself that dont work anymore either, the problem now tho is that they are now not excepting my credit card , aparently the details cant be varified, strange that i have no probs anywhere else, sounds like my card as been barred on their system :(

• rangers_fc
    rangers_fc Posts: 363 Forumite
    First Post First Anniversary Combo Breaker
    Options
    I can look out for this as I have made multiple accounts myself. It has been good points galore
  • advantage_card
    Options
    So no more codes then? shame!

i am miffed because in the BRANCHES to get Triple Points you have to spend £15 and i delayed buying a DKNY Be Delicious 30ml DELIBERATELY in case it was a T.P weekend *as you have to hope it is, no way of advance notification apparetnly* and now they have sold out of both the 30ml i was after AND the 50ml, they only have the 100ml £50 left - now i can't get triple points because my piddly little bags of juice and tissues don't get me over £15!

not fair - no guarantee the perfume will be back in , and it isn't on the website!
    my advantage_card is like gold dush
  • e_python
    e_python Posts: 153 Forumite
    Options
    I have never placed an order at boots.com. Although I have read many threads about £5 off and 10%/25% off I have never used them.

Now I need to order a few things but I cannot get the codes to work. Can someone please tell me if there is a new customer code that works (10% or 25%). I am genuinely a new customer.

Thank You.
  • COPPERS459_2
    COPPERS459_2 Posts: 177 Forumite
    Options
    MPDJ98 is still working for orders over £40.
    This offer is open to anyone and is not individual to me.

Thanks Steve
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343.7K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.2K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.9K Spending & Discounts
  • 235.8K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 608.9K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 173.3K Life & Family
  • 248.4K Travel & Transport