Do they DWP have access to my accounts?

Options

Comments

• no-oneknowsme
    no-oneknowsme Posts: 1,955 Forumite
    Options
    Have to say that I find Red shoes no knickers posts a bit weird too.....
    The loopy one has gone :j
  • Hard_up,_not_happy
    Options
    I'm not doing very well on here at the moment. Maybe its because I am a tactless cow, who likes to mock and ridicule everyone because I dont have two brain cells to rub together!:o

:T

The hardest step is facing what you really are. Well done you for admitting it to yourself and everyone else on here. Your therapy sessions are paying off hun, thats good news.
  • kentguy07
    kentguy07 Posts: 275 Forumite
    First Anniversary Combo Breaker
    Options
    :T

The hardest step is facing what you really are. Well done you for admitting it to yourself and everyone else on here. Your therapy sessions are paying off hun, thats good news.

now all no knickers need is some meds
    :A
  • no-oneknowsme
    no-oneknowsme Posts: 1,955 Forumite
    Options
    nannytone wrote: »
    Red Shoes No Knickers .............. are you sure you aren't a reincarnation of Claire Rayner? lol

I think she sounds more like that woman (is it kim?) from the tv programme How clean is your house? :rotfl:.
    The loopy one has gone :j
  • redz
    redz Posts: 212 Forumite
    Options
    I'm sure I'm not the only one who can't wait for the school holidays to end.
  • make_me_wise
    make_me_wise Posts: 1,509 Forumite
    edited 26 July 2011 at 8:51PM
    Options
    redz wrote: »
    I'm sure I'm not the only one who can't wait for the school holidays to end.

Is that really the best you could come up with *yawn*

You are like that sad little kid who hangs around with the school bully. Dont worry love, 6 weeks will soon pass and you will be back at school with red shoes no knick knocks picking on some more defenseless little kids.

Talking of which she has suddenly gone a bit quiet, considering what a mouthy cow she was being. Maybe the realisation that alot of people on here cant stand her has finally hit home. Thats Karma for you!
  • redz
    redz Posts: 212 Forumite
    Options

Thats Karma for you!

The more accurate term is "not feeding the troll".
  • Anubis_2
    Anubis_2 Posts: 4,077 Forumite
    Options
    Not sure about why this has turned into a Red Shoes discussion but s(h)e does know a lot about benefit law etc from posts I have seen, and I suspect s(h)e works for the DWP. The "lovey" stuff could be to cover up this as the sweet stuff seems a bit OTT ;)

Then again, s(h)e could be anyone, even a he - so it may really be a case of red shoes and no knickers ( just boxers) :eek:

Only joking lovey ;)
    How people treat you becomes their karma; how you react becomes yours.
  • sueturnersmith
    Options
    Anubis wrote: »
    Not sure about why this has turned into a Red Shoes discussion but s(h)e does know a lot about benefit law etc from posts I have seen, and I suspect s(h)e works for the DWP. The "lovey" stuff could be to cover up this as the sweet stuff seems a bit OTT ;)

Then again, s(h)e could be anyone, even a he - so it may really be a case of red shoes and no knickers ( just boxers) :eek:

Only joking lovey ;)

Or it could be another reincarnation of Andy ;)
  • make_me_wise
    make_me_wise Posts: 1,509 Forumite
    Options
    Or it could be another reincarnation of Andy ;)

:rotfl:

Never thought of that. Am sure his/her/its spokesperson redz will be along to confirm in a mo :D
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343.3K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.1K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.7K Spending & Discounts
  • 235.4K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 608.2K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 173.1K Life & Family
  • 248K Travel & Transport
  • 1.5M Hobbies & Leisure