Netbook pricing error @ Carphone Warehouse - £142.49 // Discounted Blackberry Bold!

Options

Comments

• WontPayFullPriceShell
    Options
    You CANNOT order it Over the phone. In store deal Only. Just spent 20 minutes on the phone and It has to be ordered instore. But yes it is definitely 119.00. Going to try and get hold of one this afternoon. Wish me luck! :)
    Saving the Pennies :D
    You could always just Bite me :D
  • thomas18
    thomas18 Posts: 27 Forumite
    Options
    I have just ordered over the phone on the number given in the previous post, pick up at local store moday, no problem.
  • WontPayFullPriceShell
    Options
    They just outright refused (A very nice man too) Said that it is not store specific, ALL stores have this deal but it can Only be done in store. Argh how maddening. I'm off to try and call again.. Urghh..
  • dibzzy
    dibzzy Posts: 111 Forumite
    Options
    You CANNOT order it Over the phone. In store deal Only. Just spent 20 minutes on the phone and It has to be ordered instore. But yes it is definitely 119.00. Going to try and get hold of one this afternoon. Wish me luck! :)

I just ordered over the phone..no problem infact being delivered home on tuesday..the salesman had no idea re: the promotion but after checking confirmed it so i purchased..it does include the bull security which secures several pc's in ur home..does the op know the exact specs though as they could only tell me the memory which is 250gb and 11" screen not 10.1" apparantly...pls feel free to post FULL SPECS anyone :T
  • WontPayFullPriceShell
    Options
    ONphone now.. they are baffled.. jeeeezzzz... :)
  • dibzzy
    Options
    ONphone now.. they are baffled.. jeeeezzzz... :)

direct num of the sales person who sold to me at cpw: 02086175256 called TAI

hth :A
  • Mike_J
    Mike_J Posts: 998 Forumite
    First Anniversary Combo Breaker
    Options
    I purchased one this morning this morning. There was one on display at £240. Asked them to check because I was told they could be ordered at £119. He check the till and then shouted across to the manager who confirmed this was correct and was only until all the old "clearance" stuff from a few weeks ago had gone (76 left at time of buying). My receipts says it will be at the store Tuesday but they told me it will be in Monday.

HUGE HUGE HUGE thanks to OP, as my wife now has her connectivity and I still have £100 in my bank account.
  • bignred05
    bignred05 Posts: 1,209 Forumite
    First Post Name Dropper First Anniversary Combo Breaker
    edited 16 July 2011 at 1:11PM
    Options
    just tried cpw in liverpool 1 got told. none left

just. tried 2 other cpw stores checked. on line. got told none left - end of line. reporting live in liverpool
  • WontPayFullPriceShell
    Options
    dibzzy wrote: »
    I just ordered over the phone..no problem infact being delivered home on tuesday..the salesman had no idea re: the promotion but after checking confirmed it so i purchased..it does include the bull security which secures several pc's in ur home..does the op know the exact specs though as they could only tell me the memory which is 250gb and 11" screen not 10.1" apparantly...pls feel free to post FULL SPECS anyone :T

Woohooo finally getting somewhere. Deal has not got 'Online' or been advertised yet so they are miffed that people know at all But are sending one Free home delivery. No detailed specs. Just that screen is 10.1'' and Does come with Bullguard security :T:T
  • dibzzy
    Options
    BTW BIG THANKS TO OP xx
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343.5K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.2K Reduce Debt & Boost Income