What is wrong with EON.

Options
Hi Guys.

I have been using EON for over 3 years now and everything went fine till 4 months ago when i received a letter telling me that i was leaving them. So i called EON and found out i was being transferred to British Gas and if it is not right that i should contact British Gas to Sort the issue out. Since i had no idea why i would be transfered to British Gas i called them straight away but they couldn't help me much as they didn't have any records about me or my postcode. So for about 2 months i've been playing man in the middle between British Gas and EON. Both side were not interested in resolving the issue. So 7-8 weeks ago i posted this issue here. Than suddenly British Gas became really helpful and released my account to EON. But since then i am having problem with EOn and they are just fobbing me off on the phone. So i don't know what is going with my accounts. I have been a good customer and been paying £73.00 every month for years. So what is wrong why EON is treating me this way? I really don't know what to do anymore. I work really long hours. Sometimes i don't even have time to sleep from work and i am finding it really hard to deal with this. Whole transfer thing without my authorization was wrong and not bothering to resolve the issue is another level. As far as i am concerned EON is not interested in resolving this issue. So i don't know what is next step i should take.

Comments

• foreversummer
    Options
    Hopefully one of the Eon Reps will be on here later and will look into it for you. Hang on in there.
  • E.ON_Company_Representative:_Helena
    E.ON_Company_Representative:_Helena Posts: 2,359 Organisation Representative
    Name Dropper Photogenic First Post First Anniversary
    Options
    Hi poormonkey,

I am sorry you are receiving such bad service from us at the moment, this is completely unacceptable.

It sounds like there was an erroneous transfer on your account (this is where the supply is changed in error).

When this happens the supplier should send the supply back to the original company as if it had never left.

It sounds like you have sort of been stuck in the middle for a bit.

Who have you spoken to at E.ON about this? have you just rang in?

To be honest, because it has gone on so long and still remains unresolved, I would suggest speaking to the Directors' Office and they will do a review of the account.

Details are on your bills, you can email them if you like as this will be a quicker.

If you need any more info from me, just let me know.

Helena :)
    Official Company Representative
    I am an official company representative of E.ON. MSE has given permission for me to post in response to queries about the company, so that I can help solve issues. You can see my name on the companies with permission to post list. I am not allowed to tout for business at all. If you believe I am please report it to forumteam@moneysavingexpert.com This does NOT imply any form of approval of my company or its products by MSE"
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343.7K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.2K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.9K Spending & Discounts
  • 235.8K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 608.9K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 173.3K Life & Family
  • 248.4K Travel & Transport
  • 1.5M Hobbies & Leisure