Airport Lounges

Options

Comments

• 8pumpkinpie8
    Options
    From an email from No1 Traveller yesterday (they do Quidco too, but may reject as this voucher isn't on Quidco)

Depart in style with a saving of more than 30% on lounge entry, and a complimentary glass of champagne.

This offer is available for £20 at our No1 lounges in Birmingham and Edinburgh, and £22.50 at our lounges in Gatwick and Heathrow.

Book now at No1Traveller.com and enter the promo code NO1SEPTBE (Birmingham & Edinburgh) or NO1SEPTGH (Gatwick & Heathrow) when you make your booking before the 9th September 2015. The offer is for visits before 31 January 2016*.

Entry to a No1 lounge includes freshly-prepared hot food served to your table, premium drinks from a tended bar, free unlimited WiFi, and quality newspapers and magazine titles.

If you are flying from Gatwick, Birmingham or Edinburgh, you can also beat the queues with complimentary premium security lane access.

*Terms and conditions: Book before 9 September 2015. Travel must be before 31 January 2016. Offer valid for No1 lounges at Heathrow Terminal 3, Gatwick (North and South terminals), Birmingham and Edinburgh. Discount applied when booked online between 4 September 2015 and 9 September 2015 when using promo codes NO1SEPTBE or NO1SEPTGH. Bookings must be made at No1Traveller.com. Glass of Champagne will be Champagne de Castelnau Brut Reserve NV and is non-transferable.
    Comper and general cheapskate :)
  • constantworrier
    Options
    Hi Guys. Are there any codes knocking around for Newcastle (Tyne & Wear) Airport. Thanks
  • hugonellie
    Options
    ^^ same as above, does anyone have a one for Newcastle - I'm flying out next week...

Thanks in advance! :beer:
  • vazzer
    Options
    Hello all

I'm going on holiday with a friend for his 40th birthday next week, and was wanting to book a lounge at Gatwick North as a little pre trip surprise. The holiday has pretty much cleaned me out financially, so does anyone have any good promo codes for any of the lounges.

Also, does anyone know if any of the lounges offer gluten free snacks?

Many thanks :)
  • gillybean129
    Options
    Cant find anything at all for Manchester T2
  • burnoutbabe
    Options
    I am going to try and take out the Travel Plus pack with my barclays current account - its £13.50 per month, This gets you an airport angels card that gives you access to 6 lounges a year. I will cancel when back from holiday.
  • mrsl
    mrsl Posts: 8 Forumite
    Options
    Hi I'm off to gatwick airport in a week does anyone have a discount code for the lounge. Thanks!
  • the_mackem
    Options
    Has anybody a code for leeds bradford premier lounge booking today.
  • artichoke
    artichoke Posts: 1,724 Forumite
    Options
    hi guys

Any codes for Liverpool and Geneva? thank you
  • Caz3121
    Caz3121 Posts: 15,551 Forumite
    Name Dropper First Anniversary First Post
    Options
    As per post #3763 there have been no PMs with codes issued via this thread for over a year - the codes previously used are no longer available. Probably best searching via google
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343.4K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.2K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.8K Spending & Discounts
  • 235.5K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 608.4K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 173.2K Life & Family
  • 248.1K Travel & Transport
  • 1.5M Hobbies & Leisure