Water board..or should it be water boarding ???

Options
Now I am not trying to sound all moany but is it possible for someone to look at that board and maybe spend some time updating it ?

I spend a lot of time answering questions there as it was an area I worked in...However a lot of my ( and the other regulars there) answers are to the same questions ( not complaining as it is my time to waste etc ) but it would help people no end if there was a proper sticky about watersure ,trustfunds etc and if some of the threads where lumped together as they are about the same thing.

There is a lot of great info about saving money but it all gets lost in the same old same old and I can see why people post and run as it is confusing to see so many threads about the same topic with the same replies over and over again some of those replies are years old and people are still trying to get a reply from the OP.

I am sure the board guides are busy but there doesn't seem to be anyone around that side of the forum at all and it shows as on other parts threads are added together etc but nothing happens over there.

Either way I will carry on trying to help people but if it is at all possible could someone take a look and see if anything can be done to make it more use friendly.

Thank you
There is a race of men that don't fit in; A race that can't stand still;
So they break the hearts of kith and kin, and roam the world at will.

Robert Service

Comments

• kermitfrog
    kermitfrog Posts: 1,089 Forumite
    Options
    Why don't you create a sticky and offer it to the team?
  • Gothicfairy
    Gothicfairy Posts: 3,060 Forumite
    Options
    Is that how it is done ?

Still will not fix the many many threads about the same topic though will it..

I will do as you suggest though and see if that helps, although there are at least 3 or 4 threads that could be used in such a manner.

Robert Service
  • Savvy_Sue
    Savvy_Sue Posts: 46,030 Forumite
    Name Dropper First Post First Anniversary
    Options
    The OP can't sticky something, however you could send a PM to the BGs and make some suggestions about which stickies are no longer useful and what might replace them.
    Signature removed for peace of mind
  • Gothicfairy
    Options
    I have in the past PM'd the board guides but without any luck or reply which is why I wondered if they were even active on that forum section.

I think what Kermit meant was me write out what needs to be sticked and ask for it to be done..that sort of thing rather then me being able to sticky something.

Robert Service
  • Edinburghlass_2
    Edinburghlass_2 Posts: 32,680 Forumite
    First Post Combo Breaker
    Options
    That would be good if you could draw up a thread with relevant links then someone from the Forum Team can stick it for you.
  • Gothicfairy
    Options
    Cool, will do Edinburghlass..

Robert Service
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343.3K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.1K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.7K Spending & Discounts
  • 235.3K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 608.1K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 173.1K Life & Family
  • 248K Travel & Transport