We’d like to remind Forumites to please avoid political debate on the Forum.

This is to keep it a safe and useful space for MoneySaving discussions. Threads that are – or become – political in nature may be removed in line with the Forum’s rules. Thank you for your understanding.

📨 Have you signed up to the Forum's new Email Digest yet? Get a selection of trending threads sent straight to your inbox daily, weekly or monthly!

Pigsback - Free Gifts for Clicks - Newbies Please Read the First Post!!

1…1415171920…233

Comments

  • Crazyangel
    Crazyangel Posts: 1,472
    Part of the Furniture 1,000 Posts
    Forumite
    I literally JUST entered the answer to the nescafe quiz, and got 1,000 points credited immediately :

    Win one of two Nescafe Dolce Gusto Coffee Machines!
    Nescafe: Enter Quiz Correctly 21/12/2006 +1000

    Maybe theres a glitch with the site ?! I'm never usually lucky ! LOL :D Thanks op !

    Wins : McCains garden games set, 2xTickets to Alton Towers, Links of London friendship bracelet, 2xIdeal Home Show tickets, McFly album CD, Virgin Balloon flight for 2 with a case of ScrumpyJack cider and 2 ltd edition jackets, Powerboat racing experience, £50 Virgin voucher, Aerobie Pro flying ring & Rice Krispie squares, Tesco baby pack
    :j
  • cherw1981
    cherw1981 Posts: 2,346
    1,000 Posts Combo Breaker
    Forumite
    me too! :T
    Nerdy Comper since 2005:D
  • Had the same thing - Nescafe Dolce Gusto.

    Hope it's not a mistake!
  • Savvy_Sue
    Savvy_Sue Posts: 48,012
    Part of the Furniture 10,000 Posts Name Dropper
    Forumite
    Oh dear, looks like it's a mistake!

    Well, I think the least they could do is leave us all with the PiggyPoints ... I don't really drink coffee anyway ... and I always used to boycott Nescafe ... I'm more excited about the points than the machine, although if you've got nothing better to do you can click on a demonstration of how to make coffee using a coffee gusto machine ...
    Signature removed for peace of mind
  • FrankieM
    FrankieM Posts: 2,454
    Part of the Furniture 1,000 Posts Name Dropper Combo Breaker
    Forumite
    I've won too!
    Its gotta be a mistake...how sad, but it looks good in my account for now at least!!
  • I got the same message.
  • I've 'won' too! Hope its not a mistake I never win anything!
    :A
  • I've won too! mmmmm, me thinks there is a blip.

    Jx
    Debt at LBM £15231.43:eek: now £11397.43 Coming Down :D
    Snowball says DFD [strike]March[/strike] Feb 2010
    Official DFW Nerd No: 218 ;)

    Proud to be dealing with my debts
  • jamtart6
    jamtart6 Posts: 8,302 Forumite
    ooh i won too on the nescafe one.... can they taketh points away if its a mistake?

    :ABeing Thrifty Gifty again this year:A

  • Savvy_Sue
    Savvy_Sue Posts: 48,012
    Part of the Furniture 10,000 Posts Name Dropper
    Forumite
    jamtart6 wrote:
    ooh i won too on the nescafe one.... can they taketh points away if its a mistake?
    I don't know, I'd try and spend mine quick except they're all off on their holidays. Still, it looks good for now!
    Signature removed for peace of mind
This discussion has been closed.
★ ★ ★ Meet your Ambassadors

🚀 Getting Started

Hi new member!

Our Getting Started Guide will help you get the most out of the Forum

Categories

  • All Categories
  • 355.7K Banking & Borrowing
  • 254.9K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 456.1K Spending & Discounts
  • 248.3K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 605.8K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 179K Life & Family
  • 263.6K Travel & Transport
  • 1.5M Hobbies & Leisure
  • 16.2K Discuss & Feedback
  • 37.7K Read-Only Boards

Is this how you want to be seen?

We see you are using a default avatar. It takes only a few seconds to pick a picture.