Leggins and tops for £1 at tesco

Options

Comments

• bargainhuntergill
    Options
    will this still be on tomorrow? I cant get out now
    The art of being happy is to be satisfied with what you have :)
  • miss_emmajane
    Options
    It finishes tonight I'm afraid x
  • IHopeSo
    IHopeSo Posts: 216 Forumite
    Options
    Worked for me 5pm this evening, Thanks!:)
  • lookinforabargain
    Options
    4 tops and 2 pairs of jeans for me, for the grand total of £14, well pleased :D
    ...those who mind don't matter, and those who matter don't mind.

PRIDE

There's a fork in the road, which way will you go
    You standing still or will you step into the great unknown,
    Is yours to decide, this is your life.

• my3kidsrmyworld
    Options
    staff at my tesco also told me about the glitch:T

was manic in there today

i got £135 worth of clothes for £30:j

thanks op :T
  • zebedee01
    zebedee01 Posts: 1,110 Forumite
    First Post First Anniversary
    Options
    Thank you so much to the op :D

I went this morning and got 10 items (a mixture of tops and leggings) for £11 :eek: Not quite sure where the extra £1 came from but i can live with that! x
    :starmod: May all your wishes come true! :starmod:
  • goodisongirl
    goodisongirl Posts: 204 Forumite
    Options
    Rushed out to Tesco to indulge in this offer ....bought 4 pairs of leggings & was feeling very smug with my bargin until i got home & tried them on - one coming apart at the seam, one huge, one really tight on the waist but all the same size. Got 2 vest tops identical styles different colour but massively different in size.

Got a few cardigans too...same problem - all are size 10 - some are massive others the opposite & one just right. I'm sure I can't be the only one that has found their sizing so bad & they'll be getting loads of returns in the nxt few days.

Disappointed little me .... :(
  • Gregm
    Gregm Posts: 151 Forumite
    Options
    zebedee01 wrote: »
    Thank you so much to the op :D

I went this morning and got 10 items (a mixture of tops and leggings) for £11 :eek: Not quite sure where the extra £1 came from but i can live with that! x

The odd £1 is down to that 50% off, ie if total was £22, 50% off brings it to £11.

hth
  • robstersgirl
    robstersgirl Posts: 2,813 Forumite
    Options
    Rushed out to Tesco to indulge in this offer ....bought 4 pairs of leggings & was feeling very smug with my bargin until i got home & tried them on - one coming apart at the seam, one huge, one really tight on the waist but all the same size. Got 2 vest tops identical styles different colour but massively different in size.

Got a few cardigans too...same problem - all are size 10 - some are massive others the opposite & one just right. I'm sure I can't be the only one that has found their sizing so bad & they'll be getting loads of returns in the nxt few days.

Disappointed little me .... :(
    Have you checked the labels on the garments as I saw so many on the wrong hangers :)
    MSE- The Glitchhikers guide to the galaxy :)
  • scully_its_me
    Options
    Was having a little chat with the guy on customer services when he was putting stuff through for me to see what the price was.It was all quite confusing all the different variations of price which were coming up and he suggested putting through each 'pair' of items as a single transaction and paying for each lot seperately,although he couldn't be sure but it seemed to be working best like that when he was trying it.
    Also,as mentioned before in this thread,it only seems to apply the discount/glitch right at the very last press of the total button at the end so if you are trying it out on the till don't give up prematurely.
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343.6K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.2K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.9K Spending & Discounts
  • 235.8K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 608.8K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 173.3K Life & Family
  • 248.4K Travel & Transport
  • 1.5M Hobbies & Leisure