Leggins and tops for £1 at tesco

Options

Comments

• pretzelnut
    pretzelnut Posts: 4,301 Forumite
    Options
    Was still working at 1pm.

Managed to get 4 leggings and 4 tops. We'll be moving and decorating a whole house soon so these will come in handy for that.

Told a couple of other people who were clothes shopping, and they quickly grabbed some.
    :TIs thankful to those who have shared their :T
    :T fortune with those less fortunate :T
    :T than themselves - you know who you are!
    :T
  • horseykitty
    horseykitty Posts: 635 Forumite
    First Post First Anniversary Combo Breaker
    Options
    I went back to another Tesco local to me today and I knew the offer was still on because there were lots of Mr T staff around the t-shirts bagging them for themselves!! Everyone I mentioned the offer to already knew about it and were re-stocking as well!:rotfl:

I bought another 8 t-shirts for myself, I don't like one of them (it has a sort of boat neck and elbow length sleeves) but it's not worth taking it back so I will keep it for decorating like the other poster mentioned.
  • lin473
    lin473 Posts: 553 Forumite
    Options
    I got 3 prs leggings and a top for £4 but one was on the wrong hanger so is not the right size.
    I bet I have an interesting time when I take that back as they are bound to be out of stock for a straight swap!
  • Vikkia
    Vikkia Posts: 50 Forumite
    Options
    When I read this last night I rushed straight up there and got £144 worth for £66. I then told people about it and ended up back there at 7.30am this morning with my mother and a shopping list from my sister. I am cream crackered but well chuffed.. thanks op :T
  • elektra
    elektra Posts: 1,361 Forumite
    First Anniversary Combo Breaker Cashback Cashier
    Options
    I just got back from my Tescos and the staff in the clothing dept were actually telling people that you could get 2 tops or 2 leggings for £2.
    Staff member also said she had put it on her facebook
  • Martini
    Martini Posts: 607 Forumite
    First Anniversary Combo Breaker
    edited 11 June 2011 at 5:17PM
    Options
    Our store had the 2 for £8 tops and leggins on a long hanger rail and they were just putting up shop made signs stating 2 pairs of leggins for £2.
    Other rail had the 2 for £12 items on it and had a sign stating 2 items for £4.
    That's obviously the same glitch but from a higher starting point!
    My shop is a good shop telling us about the glitch!
    Keep Smiling
    :) Site member number 24 :)
  • miss_emmajane
    Options
    I got two pairs of long black leggings, and two fair-trade tops which I love - all for £4 :) Thanks OP x
  • x-Princess-Vikki-x
    Options
    Thanks for this OP - I just got 2 pairs of leggings for £2 :D Didnt need any tops but a good deal :)
    ♥ Blogger at Victoria's Vintage Blog ♥
  • ferrety
    ferrety Posts: 308 Forumite
    Options
    thanks op,

I got 8 tops and 4 pairs of leggings and used TD vouchers to pay so topped up the wardrobe for pennies : )
    Rachel
    2012 wins maoam sweets x2, tequilla gold,
  • caz2703
    caz2703 Posts: 3,630 Forumite
    Options
    14 tops valued at £84 bought for £14. 2 kids means lots of mess so for £1 I don't have to worry about them getting mucky.

Thanks OP :beer:
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343.6K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.2K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.9K Spending & Discounts
  • 235.8K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 608.8K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 173.3K Life & Family
  • 248.4K Travel & Transport