Leggins and tops for £1 at tesco

Options

Comments

• my3kidsrmyworld
    Options
    are the leggings full length or cropped?
  • sillymeeee
    sillymeeee Posts: 285 Forumite
    Options
    Full length and cropped
  • sexybabe1982
    Options
    They had both when I went last night - I got some black and navy full length and some white and grey/purply coloured cropped. All working out at £1 each!
  • my3kidsrmyworld
    Options
    thankyou:T:T

probably will be all gone or fixed by the time i get there haha:(
  • welshchocolatelover
    Options
    Still working this morning at 10:30. I got 8 tops, came to £9 (not sure where the rogue £1 came from but was happy with that bargain anyway!).
  • Gregm
    Gregm Posts: 151 Forumite
    Options
    We went back last night and got another £94 pounds worth for £29. It did included some blouses that where priced at £8 each, 2 for £12. These came down to £2 each.

The better half did also get some 'reduced' womens clothing that are not part of the 2 for £8 deal but still reduced further with the half price sale. ie joggers priced at £12, had a reduced sticker reducing to £8, and paid £4 for.

HTH
  • hmc
    hmc Posts: 2,483 Forumite
    First Anniversary Combo Breaker First Post
    Options
    does this not work on line please as it would be too much of a scrum in our tesco today lol.
  • pa2539
    pa2539 Posts: 6,559 Forumite
    First Post First Anniversary Mortgage-free Glee!
    Options
    Just got some leggings and tops as per 1st post and a lovely cornflower blue blouse for work (should have been £8 reduced to £4 then 50% off so worked out at £2). Also got 2 bikinis (one red and one blue and white striped)- red one worked out to be £2.25 and the blue one was £3.50. It wasn't as busy as I thought it would be.
  • shell_belle
    shell_belle Posts: 615 Forumite
    I've been Money Tipped!
    Options
    thanks op. managed to get in this morning and grabbed 10 tops - 8 for me and 2 my mum. was still working about 10.30am this morning and there was plenty left. could swear i saw a fellow MSE'er who was grabbing loads too.
    :rotfl:Survey Queen/Poundland Fanatic:rotfl:

• blackshoequeen_2
    Options
    Just returned from Tesco and can confirm this works for any of the items stickered 2 for £xx. As long as you buy in multiples of 2 you get every item for £1. I got £48 worth of clothes for £11. Fantastic bargain, thanks OP.
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343.7K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.2K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.9K Spending & Discounts
  • 235.8K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 608.8K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 173.3K Life & Family
  • 248.4K Travel & Transport
  • 1.5M Hobbies & Leisure