Quidco Question and Answers

Options

Comments

• quidco_Company_Representative
    quidco_Company_Representative Posts: 2,512 Organisation Representative
    Photogenic First Anniversary First Post
    Options
    strocky wrote: »
    Just to thank Joseph, he arranged for the money to be transferred (received today) minus £5 (I assume due to Quidco Premium fee??)

Hey yes, this would most likely be your premium fee. You could check this on the bottom of your payments page here: https://www.quidco.com/payments/ -Joseph
    Official Company Representative
    I am the official company representative of quidco. MSE has given permission for me to post in response to queries about the company, so that I can help solve issues. You can see my name on the companies with permission to post list. I am not allowed to tout for business at all. If you believe I am please report it to forumteam@moneysavingexpert.com This does NOT imply any form of approval of my company or its products by MSE
  • November2
    November2 Posts: 1,107 Forumite
    First Anniversary Combo Breaker First Post
    Options
    How long does it take for Asda to confirm cashback? Made my first grocery purchase on 6th December last year and it just says processing transaction, payable estimated November!! That'll be nearly a whole year since my purchase, surely that can't be right.
    Options
    Hi !

The payment speeds do differ depending on who you shop with and some do take much longer than others to process cashback.

Asda did take around 11 months to process cashback with this now decreasing to 8 months from the purchase date.

You can see the current speed on the left hand side of any retailer page on Quidco to give you a gist of what to expect.

-Joseph
    I am the official company representative of quidco. MSE has given permission for me to post in response to queries about the company, so that I can help solve issues. You can see my name on the companies with permission to post list. I am not allowed to tout for business at all. If you believe I am please report it to forumteam@moneysavingexpert.com This does NOT imply any form of approval of my company or its products by MSE
  • ScoobyZ
    ScoobyZ Posts: 487 Forumite
    Photogenic First Post First Anniversary
    Options
    What is going on at Quidco!

Went through Quidco compare for £144 cashback for Virgin Media. 12 months later......no cashback. Have a claim but when I chase they said "Our xx dept will be chasing"......yea right!

I'm guessing as it £144 I will never get it. Funny the ones for pennies go through.

"Payment Speed

Less than 4 months"
    Options
    ScoobyZ wrote: »
    What is going on at Quidco!

Went through Quidco compare for £144 cashback for Virgin Media. 12 months later......no cashback. Have a claim but when I chase they said "Our xx dept will be chasing"......yea right!

I'm guessing as it £144 I will never get it. Funny the ones for pennies go through.

"Payment Speed

Less than 4 months"

I'm really sorry that you are still waiting on this, I have replied to your email on this now. The account should be updated for you within the next few hours :) -Joseph
  • ScoobyZ
    ScoobyZ Posts: 487 Forumite
    Photogenic First Post First Anniversary
    Options
    I'm really sorry that you are still waiting on this, I have replied to your email on this now. The account should be updated for you within the next few hours :) -Joseph

Thanks all sorted :)
    Options
    ScoobyZ wrote: »
    Thanks all sorted :)

No problem! I hope you have a great weekend 😃 -Joseph
  • tpowell
    tpowell Posts: 55 Forumite
    Options
    Hi there,

A bit of background on my situation first of all...

I saw that Quidco had 10% cashback on all Sony TVs bought through Currys PC World at the back end of 2018.

The TV I was interested in was listed at £1,149, but I'd noticed it listed on other retailers (e.g. RicherSounds) for £999. Usually I'd have chosen to purchase via RicherSounds, but if Quidco/Currys could price-match and also honor the 10% cash back then that'd be the thing that swung me to buy via them.

I spoke to both Quidco and Currys PC World about the price-match and receive 10% cash back on new price (£999) and both said it was fine to do - just purchase at full-price via Quidco and then put in a price-match claim.

Currys refunded me some money to match the price of Richer Sounds within days, however, it wasn't until months later than my cash back was declined via Quidco.

I've raised a complaint with Quidco about this, and they state the price-match makes my cash back redundant and they won't pay out on this. My 2 problems with this are:
    - Both Quidco and Currys stated they will pay out on the price matched item before I went ahead with the purchase - something which they are now refusing and denying.
    - Even the page on Quidco's website for Currys has a section about price matching!! (See link/quote below) - which is false advertising considering how they are treating my situation currently.
    https://www.quidco.com/currys-pc-world/
    Will Currys PC World price match?
    Yes! The Currys PC World Price Promise means the retailer will match prices up to seven days after you’ve made a purchase if you find your item cheaper elsewhere. That includes prices at major competitors such as Amazon, Tesco, Argos, John Lewis, and more. Use Currys PC World’s Compare Prices app to check you’re getting the best deal.

I'd like the Quidco representative on this forum to have a further look into my case please as I'm not happy with this and feel I am being unfairly scrutinised.

Kind Regards, tpowell
    Options
    tpowell wrote: »
    Hi there,

A bit of background on my situation first of all...

I saw that Quidco had 10% cashback on all Sony TVs bought through Currys PC World at the back end of 2018.

The TV I was interested in was listed at £1,149, but I'd noticed it listed on other retailers (e.g. RicherSounds) for £999. Usually I'd have chosen to purchase via RicherSounds, but if Quidco/Currys could price-match and also honor the 10% cash back then that'd be the thing that swung me to buy via them.

I spoke to both Quidco and Currys PC World about the price-match and receive 10% cash back on new price (£999) and both said it was fine to do - just purchase at full-price via Quidco and then put in a price-match claim.

Currys refunded me some money to match the price of Richer Sounds within days, however, it wasn't until months later than my cash back was declined via Quidco.

I've raised a complaint with Quidco about this, and they state the price-match makes my cash back redundant and they won't pay out on this. My 2 problems with this are:
    - Both Quidco and Currys stated they will pay out on the price matched item before I went ahead with the purchase - something which they are now refusing and denying.
    - Even the page on Quidco's website for Currys has a section about price matching!! (See link/quote below) - which is false advertising considering how they are treating my situation currently.
    https://www.quidco.com/currys-pc-world/
    Will Currys PC World price match?
    Yes! The Currys PC World Price Promise means the retailer will match prices up to seven days after you’ve made a purchase if you find your item cheaper elsewhere. That includes prices at major competitors such as Amazon, Tesco, Argos, John Lewis, and more. Use Currys PC World’s Compare Prices app to check you’re getting the best deal.

I'd like the Quidco representative on this forum to have a further look into my case please as I'm not happy with this and feel I am being unfairly scrutinised.

Kind Regards, tpowell

I'm really sorry that your cashback has been declined, we do advise that any amendments to the amount of the order after being placed via Quidco can cause the cashback to decline unfortunately, as amendments can break the referral link to Quidco. I would like to have a look further for you, could you please email over to Joseph@quidco.com and I shall review the whole case further for you 😊 -Joseph
  • tpowell
    tpowell Posts: 55 Forumite
    Options
    This has now been resolved over email with Joseph. Thanks for your help Joseph! :beer:
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343.4K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.1K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.8K Spending & Discounts
  • 235.5K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 608.4K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 173.2K Life & Family
  • 248.1K Travel & Transport
  • 1.5M Hobbies & Leisure
  • 15.9K Discuss & Feedback