» »

E: 30/06 Win basil growing kit x 200

New Post Advanced Search

Welcome to the new MSE Forum!

If you were registered on the old Forum BEFORE 6th February 2020, you will need to reset your password (here) before you are able to log in. When you've reset your password, you can close this message with the 'X' in the top-right corner to make it disappear. If you need any help getting started, click here.

E: 30/06 Win basil growing kit x 200

edited 30 November -1 at 12:00AM in Game Over
1 reply 1.2K views
pa2539pa2539
5.5K posts
Forumite
Part of the Furniture 1000 Posts Mortgage-free Glee!
✭✭✭✭
edited 30 November -1 at 12:00AM in Game Over
to enter the draw to win a basil growing kit simply email your name, address and contact tel no to [EMAIL="rcnpoffer@rcnpublishing.co.uk"][email protected][/EMAIL]
subject- Basil growing kit

one entry per reader

From nursing standard

Replies

• GladGlad
    18.5K posts
    Forumite, Board Guide
    Part of the Furniture 10000 Posts Photogenic Intrepid Forum Explorer
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Hi :)
    thanks for the comp

all comps are posted with the title starting E: ??/?? to aid with searching by date
    I've edited this one but there are more tips for posting in the comping guide (link in my sig)
    I'm a Board Guide on the Money Savers Arms, Discussion Time, Wales, Competitions, Marriage Relationships & Families, Health and Pet Care boards. However, please do remember, board guides don't read every post. if you spot an inappropriate or illegal post then please report it to [email protected] (it's not part of my role to deal with reportable posts). Any views are mine and not the official line of MoneySavingExpert.com
    Compers please read the Comping Guide
This discussion has been closed.

Quick links

Essential Money | Who & Where are you? | Work & Benefits | Household and travel | Shopping & Freebies | About MSE | The MoneySavers Arms