We’d like to remind Forumites to please avoid political debate on the Forum.

This is to keep it a safe and useful space for MoneySaving discussions. Threads that are – or become – political in nature may be removed in line with the Forum’s rules. Thank you for your understanding.

📨 Have you signed up to the Forum's new Email Digest yet? Get a selection of trending threads sent straight to your inbox daily, weekly or monthly!

Free £30 'budget-airline-beating jacket' if you'll take part in a trial

1…4445474950…58

Comments

  • jamkea
    jamkea Posts: 9 Forumite
    I am flying late June and would really welcome testing this jacket
  • karanda
    karanda Posts: 66 Forumite
    Part of the Furniture Combo Breaker
    Am travelling Ryanair Friday 27 May to Italy - 2 adults. Happy to trial the jacket. Am taking a laptop too - carry on only - aaaagh!!
  • I am travelling with my husband to Denver via Chicago early July with United Airlines. It's not a budget airline but we only take hand luggage whenever we travel to the US (great guest laundry facilities in most motels). I would happily wear the jacket, take photos and write a review.
  • alexzzz
    alexzzz Posts: 4 Newbie
    We are flying to Sicily on 30th June - 2 Adults + 1 Child (4) with Ryanair
    Would be really interested to to try the jacket!
  • alexzzz
    alexzzz Posts: 4 Newbie
    We are flying to Sicily on 30th June - 2 Adults + 1 Child (4) with Ryanair
    Would be really interested to to try the jacket!
    I have an experience in testing products and services and would happily rate the product!
  • hI TRAVELLING WITH RYANAIR ON 14TH JUNE TO ALICANTE FOR 12 DAYS.WE HAVE BEEN WITH RYANAIR QUITE A FEW TIMES AND CAN TRAVEL EASILY WITH JUST HAND LUGGAGE ALLOWANCE.ONLY PROBLEM IS NOT BEING ABLE TO HAVE HANDBAG SEPERATE SO I SEEM TO BE IN AND OUT OF SUITCASE ONE OF THESE JACKETS LOOKS LIKE A BRILL SOLUTION AND WOULD LOVE TO GIVE IT A TRY.
  • jdmg100
    jdmg100 Posts: 6 Forumite
    flying 6th july to ibiza, taking hand kuggage only, with ryanair
  • dobsona
    dobsona Posts: 3 Newbie
    I am travelling by Ryanair last week June /Early July and again at the end of July and would be willing to try out the jacket, take photos and provide review as I have been planning to make myself such an item!
  • My husband and I are flying to Italy on Ryan Air at the end of June and always take hand luggage. I would love to trial this baggage jacket as we always struggle getting everything stuffed into the hand luggage. This is a brilliant idea!!
  • I am flying end of July for 2 weeks with Ryan Air to Spain with my husband and 2 children. I would definately make use of one of these jackets and would be happy to post pictures and do a review
This discussion has been closed.
★ ★ ★ Meet your Ambassadors

🚀 Getting Started

Hi new member!

Our Getting Started Guide will help you get the most out of the Forum

Categories

  • All Categories
  • 355.6K Banking & Borrowing
  • 254.8K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 456.1K Spending & Discounts
  • 248.2K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 605.7K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 179K Life & Family
  • 263.5K Travel & Transport
  • 1.5M Hobbies & Leisure
  • 16.1K Discuss & Feedback
  • 37.7K Read-Only Boards

Is this how you want to be seen?

We see you are using a default avatar. It takes only a few seconds to pick a picture.