We’d like to remind Forumites to please avoid political debate on the Forum.
This is to keep it a safe and useful space for MoneySaving discussions. Threads that are – or become – political in nature may be removed in line with the Forum’s rules. Thank you for your understanding.
📨 Have you signed up to the Forum's new Email Digest yet? Get a selection of trending threads sent straight to your inbox daily, weekly or monthly!
Cancelling a contract: cooling off
drdmt
Posts: 17 Forumite
Hi, I've just bought a mobile broadband contract with vodafone on a month by month contract, 2GB for £15
However, the connection disconnects every 5-10 minutes, the connection can be quite fast but most of the time it is about 2-3kb/s downloads and try as I might I cannot get them to remove the content lock which i was not told was on there.
I even called them up and tried to do it speaking to three csa's they asked for my postcode - the one on my cc bill, typed it in and apparently its wrong. Its been correct for 10 years(AB21... and AB21 ... format tried) or so but.... nevermind
I bought it in-store, do i have a legal right to cancel it due to !!!!!! service?:rotfl:
However, the connection disconnects every 5-10 minutes, the connection can be quite fast but most of the time it is about 2-3kb/s downloads and try as I might I cannot get them to remove the content lock which i was not told was on there.
I even called them up and tried to do it speaking to three csa's they asked for my postcode - the one on my cc bill, typed it in and apparently its wrong. Its been correct for 10 years(AB21... and AB21 ... format tried) or so but.... nevermind
I bought it in-store, do i have a legal right to cancel it due to !!!!!! service?:rotfl:
0
Comments
-
Its a rolling month contract. Finish it at the end of the month.0
This discussion has been closed.
Confirm your email address to Create Threads and Reply
Categories
- All Categories
- 355.6K Banking & Borrowing
- 254.8K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
- 456.1K Spending & Discounts
- 248.2K Work, Benefits & Business
- 605.7K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
- 179K Life & Family
- 263.5K Travel & Transport
- 1.5M Hobbies & Leisure
- 16.1K Discuss & Feedback
- 37.7K Read-Only Boards