We’d like to remind Forumites to please avoid political debate on the Forum.
This is to keep it a safe and useful space for MoneySaving discussions. Threads that are – or become – political in nature may be removed in line with the Forum’s rules. Thank you for your understanding.
📨 Have you signed up to the Forum's new Email Digest yet? Get a selection of trending threads sent straight to your inbox daily, weekly or monthly!
Photo hosting
keigcf
Posts: 271 Forumite
I want to upload some photos of the local area for people to see, I can then put a link from our website.
Is it possible for others to upload photo's (or would they need log in details etc) and which is the best company to use....
An area I know nothing about so any help greatly appreciated:)
Is it possible for others to upload photo's (or would they need log in details etc) and which is the best company to use....
An area I know nothing about so any help greatly appreciated:)
Visit beautiful Mid Wales:j
0
Comments
-
Yes the would need your login details.......that is a NO NO, you do not know what MIGHT get uploaded !!!.
If as you say you have a website, then the logical thing to do is put them on that.0 -
I have a website that I just had to amend, not start from scratch. Under the Gallery, I can put 8 photo's only, which I have used for pictures of our campsite.Visit beautiful Mid Wales:j0
This discussion has been closed.
Confirm your email address to Create Threads and Reply
Categories
- All Categories
- 355.6K Banking & Borrowing
- 254.8K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
- 456.1K Spending & Discounts
- 248.2K Work, Benefits & Business
- 605.8K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
- 179K Life & Family
- 263.5K Travel & Transport
- 1.5M Hobbies & Leisure
- 16.1K Discuss & Feedback
- 37.7K Read-Only Boards