PLEASE READ BEFORE POSTING

Hello Forumites! However well-intentioned, for the safety of other users we ask that you refrain from seeking or offering medical advice. This includes recommendations for medicines, procedures or over-the-counter remedies. Posts or threads found to be in breach of this rule will be removed.

OS daily thread Fri 29th April

Options

Comments

• Loulou2010
    Loulou2010 Posts: 13,245 Forumite
    Options
    Of course Lou ;)

Thought first kiss was bit limp lettuce second one much better lol

did you see him to say to a sencond one? a second kiss? lol

Did anyone else notice that the ring was a bit of a struggle to get on?

Watched on ITV cos I lurve Phillip Schofield and it made me chuckle when he kissed his other presenter don't know who she is though.
    The flypast of the lancaster, spitfire and hurricane was breathtaking, the modern planes not so much.

yes i saw that :eek:

i liked it when phillip schofield said to the reporter outside downing street that he could see that mans blue underwear :eek::rotfl:
    "I have learnt that even when I have pains, I don't have to be one"
    "You may not control all the events that happen to you, but you can decide not to be reduced by them.”
    Maya Angelou
  • Hardup_Hester
    Hardup_Hester Posts: 4,800 Forumite
    Options
    Afternoon all
    Another one here who loved the dress.
    So far today the kitchen has been bottomed, I've cooked chinese chicken & jerk chicken & will make brownies & biscuits next, it's sounding like not much will get eaten as BIL2 & family only eat burgers, I've got 26 burgers in the freezer so hopefully that will be enough! I will take the brownies & biccies to work where they will be appreciated. Hubby's family don't eat 'weird food' as in HM, I'm not sure now what to do about the food I'd planned for my wedding reception. I'm tempted to tell them all to go to Maccy D's if they don't like my food.
    Next I need to tidy the living room & then I can put my feet up for a bit of knitting.
    Hugs Hester

Never let success go to your head, never let failure go to your heart.
  • Loulou2010
    Options
    Well it's not on every channel the carpy snooker is in BBC 2 now that I think deserves an annual refund ;)

Feel little bit bored after the excitement of today :o all dressed up and no where to go LOL mind you glands are up and feel a bit off ( not cos of the pimms Lou ;)) so am fighting off a cold.
    I loved her dress simple style like Grace Kelly suited her. Less is sometimes more :)

of course not ;):rotfl:
    "You may not control all the events that happen to you, but you can decide not to be reduced by them.”
    Maya Angelou
  • jackieglasgow
    jackieglasgow Posts: 9,436 Forumite
    Options
    Loulou2010 wrote: »
    did you see him to say to a sencond one? a second kiss? lol

Again, please - in English! (did you lipread what he was saying to her ;) )

Loved the wedding, have cried a bit today. My period did arrive though, which is actually a relief all round as I have been having symptoms for two weeks and actually thought I was pregnant :eek: So the crying was on two fronts :o I should have known as I was in in no mood for anyone's nonsense yesterday ;)

Made bread, brownies and cleaned the kitchen before during and after the wedding, loved the Aston Martin, very cute!

Jac x
    mardatha wrote: »
    It's what is inside your head that matters in life - not what's outside your window :D
    Every worthwhile accomplishment, big or little, has its stages of drudgery and triumph; a beginning, a struggle and a victory. - Ghandi
  • Loulou2010
    Options
    Again, please - in English! (did you lipread what he was saying to her ;) )

Loved the wedding, have cried a bit today. My period did arrive though, which is actually a relief all round as I have been having symptoms for two weeks and actually thought I was pregnant :eek: So the crying was on two fronts :o I should have known as I was in in no mood for anyone's nonsense yesterday ;)

Made bread, brownies and cleaned the kitchen before during and after the wedding, loved the Aston Martin, very cute!

Jac x

shush you :p and yes i did :A:rotfl:
    Maya Angelou
  • jackieglasgow
    Options
    Smart Alec! x
    It's what is inside your head that matters in life - not what's outside your window :D
    Every worthwhile accomplishment, big or little, has its stages of drudgery and triumph; a beginning, a struggle and a victory. - Ghandi
  • Loulou2010
    Options
    Smart Alec! x
    nothing is safe with me around :o:rotfl:
    Maya Angelou
  • jackieglasgow
    Options
    :rotfl: I will need to remember that. ;)
  • Bitsy_Beans
    Bitsy_Beans Posts: 9,640 Forumite
    First Post First Anniversary Combo Breaker
    Options
    Lou what did Harry say to wills when Kate was walking down the aisle? I am dying to know :) What did he say to the second kiss? Looked like he said to her "another one"?

Good news on the AF front I guess Jac? X
    I have a gift for enraging people, but if I ever bore you it'll be with a knife :D Louise Brooks
    All will be well in the end. If it's not well, it's not the end.
    Be humble for you are made of earth. Be noble for you are made of stars
  • Loulou2010
    Options
    Lou what did Harry say to wills when Kate was walking down the aisle? I am dying to know :) What did he say to the second kiss? Looked like he said to her "another one"?

Good news on the AF front I guess Jac? X
    show me a clip and i might be able to tell you
    Maya Angelou
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343.5K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.2K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.9K Spending & Discounts
  • 235.6K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 608.6K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 173.2K Life & Family
  • 248.2K Travel & Transport