We’d like to remind Forumites to please avoid political debate on the Forum.

This is to keep it a safe and useful space for MoneySaving discussions. Threads that are – or become – political in nature may be removed in line with the Forum’s rules. Thank you for your understanding.

📨 Have you signed up to the Forum's new Email Digest yet? Get a selection of trending threads sent straight to your inbox daily, weekly or monthly!

Tesco/Asda Pricechecker Thread - part 5

1…847848850852853…984

Comments

  • mamabuddah
    mamabuddah Posts: 848 Forumite
    Part of the Furniture 500 Posts Name Dropper
    edited 26 April 2011 at 11:11AM
    I'm unable to search the Asda grocery site at the moment...anyone else having a problem...using Firefox, search still works on Tesco site.

    ooops...forget that...working now....
    No two ways about this one: Anything Free is not a Basic Right..it had to be earned...by someone, somewhere
  • FloFlo
    FloFlo Posts: 32,720 Forumite
    scotsgirl wrote: »
    the link shouldn't have changed but I've re-entered it just in case

    I think the location of the tabs may be browser dependent - I'm on chrome and I have a visible pale grey section at the top which has the links to different tabs.

    I'm in IE and there are no links for me I can only see new items: Hot Deals, I use the direct link is this why?
  • GeCon
    GeCon Posts: 864 Forumite
    Lynx showergels have gone up in A too.
  • Jodie+Matt
    Jodie+Matt Posts: 1,303 Forumite
    OT but when do you get the third star? is it by post count? I want 3 stars lol
  • SS link in 1st post (stebiz) has tabs at the bottom, 2nd post (scotsgirl) has tabs at the top.
  • dmtam
    dmtam Posts: 381 Forumite
    hiya is it mee or things harder to find , air wick candles have gone up at asda to £6.13 now
    i was going to get a leg of lamb but thats not on ss anymore so guessing thats no DTD now
    ive got 1 voucher for £17 and struggling to get anything with it
  • Apologies if already posted however possible new deal for those wanting a change from Magnums!!!

    Thorntons 'Toffee Temptation' 3 x 90ml Ice Creams - £2.99 Mr T, £1.50 Mr A (£2.98DTD NET COST 0.01P)

    Not yet confirmed but see no reason why it shouldn't work - So much for starting a diet!!
  • Jodie+Matt wrote: »
    I think I read that that exact pack did compare for somebody a couple of days ago (when it was full price), so it should still be on the comparison list now.. hopefully :o

    Thank you hun, have put it on the shopping list as I am lacking items, will update tomorrow if it works :)
    Comping wishlist for 2017
    1. Family holiday 2. Christmas presents :rudolf: 3. Fishing stuff
    The more you put into life, the more you get out
  • skintlass
    skintlass Posts: 1,326 Forumite
    Part of the Furniture Combo Breaker
    Things are a lot harder to find today - infact I'm at a loss. I may have to wait a few days until Asda rollback more things that I actually want.
    Never let your sucesses go to your head and never let your failures go to your heart.:beer:
  • scotsgirl_3
    scotsgirl_3 Posts: 1,618 Forumite
    mrspatch wrote: »
    I'm on Chrome too - but using the link in the first post - tabs are at bottom for me.

    But at top using link from second post.

    Ok, so, to summarise:

    "come on in, have a look around, the tabs are here somewhere. Maybe at the top, maybe at the bottom, possibly even up the side. But they're around.....we think"
This discussion has been closed.
★ ★ ★ Meet your Ambassadors

🚀 Getting Started

Hi new member!

Our Getting Started Guide will help you get the most out of the Forum

Categories

  • All Categories
  • 355.6K Banking & Borrowing
  • 254.8K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 456.1K Spending & Discounts
  • 248.2K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 605.7K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 179K Life & Family
  • 263.5K Travel & Transport
  • 1.5M Hobbies & Leisure
  • 16.1K Discuss & Feedback
  • 37.7K Read-Only Boards

Is this how you want to be seen?

We see you are using a default avatar. It takes only a few seconds to pick a picture.