Three online account

Options
Hi, I was wondering if its just me that is having problems accessing their online account with three? It lets me logs in, but takes me to a page which says that i have sucessfully logged in but their are no buttons to press to go anywhere? I've not been able to access it for a couple of days now which is very annoying!

Hope someone can help,

MBM x

Comments

• skip2mylou
    Options
    goto three.co.uk

at the bottom of the page there are a few links lined up across the screen one of which is "My 3"....click on that to access your account online
  • mustbemad
    Options
    skip2mylou wrote:
    goto three.co.uk

at the bottom of the page there are a few links lined up across the screen one of which is "My 3"....click on that to access your account online

Hi, That is how i have been trying to log in, it just takes me to a page where there are no links or anything :confused:

MBM x
  • thanks
    thanks Posts: 172 Forumite
    First Post First Anniversary
    Options
    I tried to day and no problem.
  • Sui_Generis
    Sui_Generis Posts: 1,177 Forumite
    First Anniversary Combo Breaker
    Options
    I have no problem but it's most likely that you have some browser functionality switched off? Perhaps you need to enable cookies etc?
  • skip2mylou
    Options
    mustbemad....at the bottom left of the three.co.uk webpage there's a blue rectangle with "TOP STUFF" on it....look rightwards and you should see "On 3" , "My Gallery" and then "My 3" click on this one...you will not reach the login page immediately, you've got to click on the log in here option on the next page that loads.

sorry if my instructions are kinda vague....i had the same prob as you days back, was surfing around the site like mad to find the solution
  • mustbemad
    mustbemad Posts: 614 Forumite
    First Post First Anniversary Combo Breaker
    Options
    skip2mylou wrote:
    mustbemad....at the bottom left of the three.co.uk webpage there's a blue rectangle with "TOP STUFF" on it....look rightwards and you should see "On 3" , "My Gallery" and then "My 3" click on this one...you will not reach the login page immediately, you've got to click on the log in here option on the next page that loads.

sorry if my instructions are kinda vague....i had the same prob as you days back, was surfing around the site like mad to find the solution

skipmylou,

Thanks so much, that did the trick!

MBM x
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343.2K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.1K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.7K Spending & Discounts
  • 235.3K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 608K Mortgages, Homes & Bills