Best current deal on Orange 18mth contract?

Options
hi all,

I'm looking to take out a new mobile contract. pref as cheap as poss, on an Orange 18mth deal to get their broadband.

My target is to find one that's £30/mnth, with 12 months free at least and hopefully a nice £30 or so from Quidco.

I'm going to slog thru all the sites tomorrow see what's on offer but if anyone can tip me off to a good 'un that'd be much appreciated

cheers Rob

Comments

• MoneySavingSpender
    Options
    buymobilephones.net have 16months free rental (£480 cashback via 5 redemption cashbacks) on a free Motorola L6 on Orange Racoon 30 i think, after value of the phone (£40ish) and quidco referral (£20) thats as good as 18months free rental.

http://www.buymobilephones.net/store/fulldetails-r346212930-25081.ihtml
    Racoon 30: 475mins/75sms

BUT BE WARNED.
    Cashback redemption has strict rules and basically it's recommended you make a calender plan as soon as you get the phone, setup multuple reminders you CANNOT ignore and that you send off the bills and vouchers within days of the bill date specified via special delivery, no exception, no tardyness, or your lose hundreds.

Throw in free broadband and thats a bargain, and the cap on that broadband isn't as strict as other ISPs, i know people who have done 10gb a month and nothing has happened, I think it's when you do 20/30gb they call you to recommend max package which with this mobile deal would only be an extra fiver a month.

This is what I have done and recommended to others (would of done it in my name twice if not for their 1 per household rule) and it works great.
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343.2K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.1K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.7K Spending & Discounts
  • 235.3K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 608.1K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 173.1K Life & Family
  • 247.9K Travel & Transport
  • 1.5M Hobbies & Leisure