We've changed the name of this board from 'Greenfingered MoneySaving' to simply 'Gardening'. This is to help make it easier to find for the horticulturally inclined. The URL remains unchanged for the time being, so all links to the board are unaffected.

20 blue danube potato tubers £1

Options

Comments

• Lotus-eater
    Lotus-eater Posts: 10,789 Forumite
    First Post Combo Breaker
    Options
    Misskool actually posted this offer along with a couple of others a few days ago, but I didn't take any notice.
    I have this time and ordered them, thanks.

Put the free postage offer in the newspaper code box.
    Freedom is not worth having if it does not include the freedom to make mistakes.
  • mrbadexample
    mrbadexample Posts: 10,805 Forumite
    First Post First Anniversary Combo Breaker Photogenic
    Options
    Well, I've got plenty of spuds but they look nice, so for a quid, I'll have a go.

Thanks. :)
    If you lend someone a tenner and never see them again, it was probably worth it.
  • josie_ann57
    josie_ann57 Posts: 1,458 Forumite
    First Anniversary
    Options
    Just ordered along with another offer for 20 sarpo mira tubers for a £1 with free P&P, thank you
  • mrbadexample
    Options
    Anyone got theirs yet?
    If you lend someone a tenner and never see them again, it was probably worth it.
  • annie123
    annie123 Posts: 4,256 Forumite
    Combo Breaker First Post
    Options
    yep, got mine 2 days ago.
    Came in a small sturdy box with the seeds wrapped in a copy of garden news dated 12th april :)
    1/2 are out in the garden, the other half will chit somewhere till I've dug another bit to put them in.
  • annie123
    Combo Breaker First Post
    Options
    I have just recieved another batch of tubers! 2 bags full!
    Just checked my order and I only ordered 1 lot, so now I have 60 tubers in total, I only have a little garden, but sons garden is bigger............nothing like your mum sticking her nose into your garden and planting 40 spuds :D
  • bordercars
    bordercars Posts: 1,353 Forumite
    First Anniversary First Post Combo Breaker
    Options
    they have included another spud now £1 for 20 tubers, and the blue danube is back to £1 for 20...not sure about p&p tho.

http://www.thompson-morgan.com/vip/vegetables/potatoes/first-early/potato-vales-emerald/p93314TM
    Div 1 Play Off Winners 2007
    CCC Play Off Winners 2010
  • mrbadexample
    Options
    annie123 wrote: »
    I have just recieved another batch of tubers! 2 bags full!
    Just checked my order and I only ordered 1 lot, so now I have 60 tubers in total, I only have a little garden, but sons garden is bigger............nothing like your mum sticking her nose into your garden and planting 40 spuds :D

Hey! You've got mine! :(
  • annie123
    Combo Breaker First Post
    Options
    Hey! You've got mine! :(

You're welcome to pop over and pick them up anytime;)
  • katholicos
    katholicos Posts: 2,658 Forumite
    Options
    I haven't ordered these but last week i recieved 2 x the sarpo spuds offer. Delivered for £2 was bargainous, but i was even more pleased to discover that there was a complete gardening newspaper worth £1.99 lining the bottom of the box and it was only two days from issue! Smashin articles in it too.
    Grocery Challenge for October: £135/£200

NSD Challenge: October 0/14
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343.8K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.3K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 450K Spending & Discounts
  • 235.9K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 609.1K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 173.4K Life & Family