Why I set up www.NotTalkTalk.co.uk

As a customer of TalkTalk I am so fed up with the unreliable broadband connection that I decided to cancel the contract even though I had to pay the disconnection charges.

However, TalkTalk will NOT disconnect me! And I have no idea why.

I have phoned, written, mailed them – but to no avail! All correspondence ignored!

I have even phoned Ofcom who have advised that I need to wait 12 week before I can officially complain to them.

So I decided to see how many other people are in my position and gather the numbers to put forward to Ofcom to see if they as a regulator can do something to improve, once and for all, the on going operational problems of TalkTalk.

Please register your complaint on the site (details only used for the sites objectives and not marketing).

Once the complaint numbers have reached a sufficient level I will ensure that Ofcom, TalkTalk (and anyone else who will listen) are aware of it.

Bear in mind that at the time of making this post I only put the site live last night, so numbers will be low. But we have to start some where to get a united voice.

Comments

This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343.2K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.1K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.7K Spending & Discounts
  • 235.3K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 608K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 173.1K Life & Family
  • 247.9K Travel & Transport