Car Cd Player Code Software - Help Needed

Options
I purchased software on ebay to caculate the codes to car cd players. I specifically bought it for the reason of my dad giving my boyfriend his old cdr500 from his vauxhall. It said in the item description that it would do vitually any car and vauxhall was mentioned.
I was emailed the software yesterday and upon downloading it i fouind a whole list of applications named as different cars and different makes of cd players - not anywhere can I find vauxhall. I have tried contacting the seller and they said all the instructions should be there.
What I want to know is, is there a different name for this particualy cd player, is it made by a certain company?
For anyone who can help I will forward on this software for free if they like and use it for future use if you want.
I'm really stuck :confused:

Comments

• philhuff
    philhuff Posts: 290 Forumite
    First Post Photogenic First Anniversary
    Options
    Just a thought, but is it listed under Opel?
    MSE are supporting our journey from Staples2Naples for SPARKS. Join us.
  • clarabell1984
    Options
    philhuff wrote:
    oooh I never thought about that. I think there was an opel option. The problem is at the moment is that I do not have the cd player with serial number as yet, my dad is dropping it off today. My boyfriend lives 30 miles away and I wont see him till Friday to put the cd player in.
    If I was to put the serial number in say the program for a fiat, would it generate a code (which would then not go on to work) or would it not generate one? I would like to generate the code to take with me on Friday
  • clarabell1984
    Options
    anybody? Please help me lol
  • shellsuit
    shellsuit Posts: 24,749 Forumite
    First Post Photogenic First Anniversary Combo Breaker
    Options
    philhuff wrote:

If no Vauxhall on it, what you are looking for should definitely be under Opel.
    Tank fly boss walk jam nitty gritty...
  • clarabell1984
    Options
    well the cd player is a vdo cdr500 made by siemens and there is no siemens or vdo in the list. I think I may have bought a dud.
    Its £25 to get it decoded online!
  • clarabell1984
    Options
    Anyone Know How To Work Philips CCr600 v1.2 Software?

I am trying to generate a code for a VDO CDR500 cd player. I have this software but do not know how to input the serial number etc. Any help would be grately appreciated
  • rosscobley
    Options
    has you dad got the code on his key card that he had with the car
    Filiss
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343.2K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.1K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.7K Spending & Discounts
  • 235.3K Work, Benefits & Business