We’d like to remind Forumites to please avoid political debate on the Forum.

This is to keep it a safe and useful space for MoneySaving discussions. Threads that are – or become – political in nature may be removed in line with the Forum’s rules. Thank you for your understanding.

📨 Have you signed up to the Forum's new Email Digest yet? Get a selection of trending threads sent straight to your inbox daily, weekly or monthly!

The Compers Inn - Part 31

1…122123125127128…324

Comments

  • sheils6
    sheils6 Posts: 15,850 Forumite
    Part of the Furniture 10,000 Posts Photogenic
    Wish we could go to the cinema for £1 Wingo! Our nearest cinema is nearly 30 miles away now anyway so we usually only go when we are on holiday. Kids think it is a great treat! I often get the latest DVDs with vouchers from surveys I do though.
    Mar Wins :- £2 GfK Media


    Best Win of 2019 - Forest Holiday :)
  • fire**fly
    fire**fly Posts: 148,056 Forumite
    Part of the Furniture 10,000 Posts Name Dropper Photogenic
    wingobins wrote: »
    I think I will go to pics every saturday for a pound, well worth it!
    It makes a change me finding something I like in the shops too...first shop I went in & saw the jacket I liked. It was my birthday yesterday and bro gave me a scratchcard in the card & I won £20 on it so it paid for it! :D

    My dd said something about winnie the pooh but I didnt see that one advertised. Hope you've managed to unwind after your stressful day princessmoneysaver :)

    My youngest dd shouted on the bus on the way home...."mam, whats a piste?" :o When I asked where she had heard it from she said...'cos grandad always says he's going on the piste before he goes to pub!' :eek: (I told her it was a ski slope!)


    :eek::eek: ooh wingo didn't know was your b/day yesterday :eek:

    hope you had a great day & lots of well deserved pressies

    cad2.gifcad2.gif xxxx
    please be a responsible pet owner & spay/neuter your pets, too many strays & not enough homes for them sadly. k2u58ioz4c8e.png




  • sheils6
    sheils6 Posts: 15,850 Forumite
    Part of the Furniture 10,000 Posts Photogenic
    Evening all! A tune for all of us Compers! xxx

    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZBR2G-iI3-I

    Love that one Esther!:)
    Mar Wins :- £2 GfK Media


    Best Win of 2019 - Forest Holiday :)
  • fire**fly
    fire**fly Posts: 148,056 Forumite
    Part of the Furniture 10,000 Posts Name Dropper Photogenic
    Evening all! A tune for all of us Compers! xxx

    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZBR2G-iI3-I


    :j:T:T great song esther :j
    please be a responsible pet owner & spay/neuter your pets, too many strays & not enough homes for them sadly. k2u58ioz4c8e.png




  • sheils6
    sheils6 Posts: 15,850 Forumite
    Part of the Furniture 10,000 Posts Photogenic
    Animation38.gif

    Hope you had a lovely day wingo!
    Mar Wins :- £2 GfK Media


    Best Win of 2019 - Forest Holiday :)
  • wingobins
    wingobins Posts: 20,649 Forumite
    Part of the Furniture 10,000 Posts Photogenic Combo Breaker
    Thanks FF & sheils :)

    Thats a classic Esther :T

    Here's one for our lovely nonamewoman, hope she gets to pop in sometime :)
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dvgZkm1xWPE

    Every saturday morning its £1 sheils, get a choice of 3 films.
    Big thanks to all who contribute to the forums. Be lucky everyone and be safe!
  • wingobins
    wingobins Posts: 20,649 Forumite
    Part of the Furniture 10,000 Posts Photogenic Combo Breaker
    I'm lovin this song at the mo...(reminds me of holiday :))
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=t4H_Zoh7G5A
    Big thanks to all who contribute to the forums. Be lucky everyone and be safe!
  • wingobins wrote: »
    Thanks FF & sheils :)

    Thats a classic Esther :T

    Here's one for our lovely nonamewoman, hope she gets to pop in sometime :)
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dvgZkm1xWPE

    Every saturday morning its £1 sheils, get a choice of 3 films.

    Wingo Babes - happy belated Birthday! Soz! Here's one especially for you, nonamewoman, finatra and amilucky? And of course all you lovely compers out there! xxx

    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7YSxb7lP78Y
    "You give a little love and it all comes back to you! La La La La La La La!"
    Just loving comping and the good guys here!
  • wingobins
    wingobins Posts: 20,649 Forumite
    Part of the Furniture 10,000 Posts Photogenic Combo Breaker
    Aw thanks esther! Thats a good song :D Like catherine tate in it!

    For all those in luuurrrve....
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7AW9C3-qWug
    Big thanks to all who contribute to the forums. Be lucky everyone and be safe!
  • For those not in love ...

    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GqQAUHh5R7s

    xxx
    "You give a little love and it all comes back to you! La La La La La La La!"
    Just loving comping and the good guys here!
This discussion has been closed.
★ ★ ★ Meet your Ambassadors

🚀 Getting Started

Hi new member!

Our Getting Started Guide will help you get the most out of the Forum

Categories

  • All Categories
  • 355.6K Banking & Borrowing
  • 254.8K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 456.1K Spending & Discounts
  • 248.2K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 605.7K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 179K Life & Family
  • 263.5K Travel & Transport
  • 1.5M Hobbies & Leisure
  • 16.1K Discuss & Feedback
  • 37.7K Read-Only Boards

Is this how you want to be seen?

We see you are using a default avatar. It takes only a few seconds to pick a picture.