Real life MMD: Should youngest get more?
Should youngest get more?
My eldest child will have borrowed from student loans about £9,000 to pay his uni fees. Assuming youngest child goes to uni, his student loan for just the fees element could be £27,000. So assuming that we could repay 18k, would you give 9k each or 18k to the youngest?
Click reply to have your say
Previous MMDs: View All
[threadbanner] box [/threadbanner]
This discussion has been closed.
★ ★ ★ Meet your Ambassadors
- All Categories
- 338.7K Banking & Borrowing
- 248.6K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
- 447.5K Spending & Discounts
- 230.6K Work, Benefits & Business
- 600.7K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
- 171K Life & Family
- 243.9K Travel & Transport
- 1.5M Hobbies & Leisure
- 15.9K Discuss & Feedback
- 15.1K Coronavirus Support Boards