We’d like to remind Forumites to please avoid political debate on the Forum.

This is to keep it a safe and useful space for MoneySaving discussions. Threads that are – or become – political in nature may be removed in line with the Forum’s rules. Thank you for your understanding.

📨 Have you signed up to the Forum's new Email Digest yet? Get a selection of trending threads sent straight to your inbox daily, weekly or monthly!

Will I ever get my DFW mojo back?

13»

Comments

  • System
    System Posts: 178,486 Community Admin
    10,000 Posts Photogenic Name Dropper
    Molanole wrote:

    Keep it up mate - you'll get there.

    Mola x
    May I be rude?
    This is a system account and does not represent a real person. To contact the Forum Team email forumteam@moneysavingexpert.com
  • Can I give you some support too. It is so easy isn't it to slip up a little. I found myself parked outside of Asda the other day after work. I didn't really need anything so with lots of resolve started the car and drove straight passed my house, up to the Co-op and spent money there instead!!!! :eek: I think my car needs to come on this site too!!! :D x
    Official DFW Nerd Club Member no:219
    In the Court Of The Crimson King
    I don't believe in the concept of hell, but if I did I would think of it as filled with people who were cruel to animals.
    Gary Larson
  • Molanole
    Molanole Posts: 1,563 Forumite
    Debt-free and Proud!
    lennymfo wrote:
    May I be rude?

    Ehem! I thought it was SS's job as the board's resident smut merchant to find the double entendre in everything!! Perhaps he has a contender :D;) I walked into that though didn't I!!?
    Debt Free Nerd No. 89, LBM: April 2006, Debt at highest (Sept 05): £40,939.96
    NOW TOTALLY DEBT FREE!!!!!!!! Woooo hooooooo!!! DEBT FREE DATE: 23 December 2009
  • anniestar
    anniestar Posts: 2,600 Forumite
    Hi Molanole, just wanted to send a big hug and my very best wishes. Take care.
    Blind as you run...aware you were staring at the sun.

    And when no hope was left inside on that starry starry night.

    :A Level 42- the reason I exist. :A
  • System
    System Posts: 178,486 Community Admin
    10,000 Posts Photogenic Name Dropper
    Molanole wrote:
    Ehem! I thought it was SS's job as the board's resident smut merchant to find the double entendre in everything!! Perhaps he has a contender :D;) I walked into that though didn't I!!?
    Roger that. I dont want that tag! Therefore, will step cautiously from here on in.

    Lenny
    This is a system account and does not represent a real person. To contact the Forum Team email forumteam@moneysavingexpert.com
This discussion has been closed.
★ ★ ★ Meet your Ambassadors

🚀 Getting Started

Hi new member!

Our Getting Started Guide will help you get the most out of the Forum

Categories

  • All Categories
  • 355.7K Banking & Borrowing
  • 254.9K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 456.1K Spending & Discounts
  • 248.2K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 605.8K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 179K Life & Family
  • 263.6K Travel & Transport
  • 1.5M Hobbies & Leisure
  • 16.1K Discuss & Feedback
  • 37.7K Read-Only Boards

Is this how you want to be seen?

We see you are using a default avatar. It takes only a few seconds to pick a picture.