We’d like to remind Forumites to please avoid political debate on the Forum.
This is to keep it a safe and useful space for MoneySaving discussions. Threads that are – or become – political in nature may be removed in line with the Forum’s rules. Thank you for your understanding.
📨 Have you signed up to the Forum's new Email Digest yet? Get a selection of trending threads sent straight to your inbox daily, weekly or monthly!
lexmark printer issues...
Comments
-
This review is from: Epson SX425w Stylus Print Scan Copy All-in-One Printer with Individual Ink Technology and Wi-Fi (Electronics)
After printing 5 pages and 1 photo, I got "Ink Out" messages for Black & Cyan. I contacted Epson webchat, & was told that this was normal, as a large amount of ink was used in the initial charging of the print heads. They could not explain why only Black & Cyan were depleted but Yellow & Magenta still had 100%! On my second webchat session, I was instructed to remove all 4 ink cartridges. When I replaced them, I got the message that none of the cartridges was recognised, even though they were the Epson cartridges supplied with the printer! After 2 webchat sessions and 1 telephone call I gave up and returned the printer as faultyThe 425W cartridges have been put back and IMO they probably won't appear anytime soon
Tesco currently have the 515W at £60
http://direct.tesco.com/q/R.206-0936.aspx
Inks are £4:25 a set
http://www.bigpockets.co.uk/product.php?product=PJ-D78-COMB!!!
http://new.ukdvdr.co.uk/product.php?product=PJ-D78-COMB!!!&title=
Tesco currently have the Brother DCP 195C at £65
http://direct.tesco.com/q/R.210-7805.aspx
Brother cartridges here though check prices
http://www.amazon.co.uk/gp/product/B0042FSFJ2/ref=pd_lpo_k2_dp_sr_1?pf_rd_p=103612307&pf_rd_s=lpo-top-stripe&pf_rd_t=201&pf_rd_i=B001W0SMIO&pf_rd_m=A3P5ROKL5A1OLE&pf_rd_r=1MNJXPWAWASC57M216WZ
.0
This discussion has been closed.
Confirm your email address to Create Threads and Reply
Categories
- All Categories
- 355.6K Banking & Borrowing
- 254.8K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
- 456.1K Spending & Discounts
- 248.2K Work, Benefits & Business
- 605.7K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
- 179K Life & Family
- 263.5K Travel & Transport
- 1.5M Hobbies & Leisure
- 16.1K Discuss & Feedback
- 37.7K Read-Only Boards