We’d like to remind Forumites to please avoid political debate on the Forum.

This is to keep it a safe and useful space for MoneySaving discussions. Threads that are – or become – political in nature may be removed in line with the Forum’s rules. Thank you for your understanding.

📨 Have you signed up to the Forum's new Email Digest yet? Get a selection of trending threads sent straight to your inbox daily, weekly or monthly!

PM's

Carmen
Carmen Posts: 1,732 Forumite
Part of the Furniture Combo Breaker
Hi,
Has anyone else received a PM from a mse member with just a website link, not sure if I can name them? I am wary after the last time this happened, thankfully that time MSE jumped in to block me opening it.
Carmen x
«1

Comments

  • Browntoa
    Browntoa Posts: 49,625 Forumite
    Part of the Furniture 10,000 Posts Name Dropper Photogenic
    its just spam...........been reported ;)
    Ex forum ambassador

    Long term forum member
  • PZH
    PZH Posts: 1,599 Forumite
    Part of the Furniture Combo Breaker
    Carmen wrote: »
    Hi,
    Has anyone else received a PM from a mse member with just a website link, not sure if I can name them? I am wary after the last time this happened, thankfully that time MSE jumped in to block me opening it.
    Carmen x

    Yes (addressed to "Terry") - I just deleted it...
    “That old law about 'an eye for an eye' leaves everybody blind. The time is always right to do the right thing.”
  • googler
    googler Posts: 16,103 Forumite
    Part of the Furniture 10,000 Posts Name Dropper Combo Breaker
    phoodless wrote: »
    Yes (addressed to "Terry") - I just deleted it...

    Me too - also addressed to Terry.

    Spam
  • Carmen
    Carmen Posts: 1,732 Forumite
    Part of the Furniture Combo Breaker
    Thanks guy's
  • penrhyn
    penrhyn Posts: 15,215 Forumite
    Part of the Furniture Combo Breaker
    It wasn't just me then, that's a relief.

    I used to be paranoid but now I know they are out to get me.
    That gum you like is coming back in style.
  • mr_fishbulb
    mr_fishbulb Posts: 5,224 Forumite
    Part of the Furniture Combo Breaker
    I didn't get one :(
  • DatabaseError
    DatabaseError Posts: 4,161 Forumite
    I didn't get one :(

    ..because you smell of fish?

    I got one...and reported it :D
    Utinam logica falsa tuam philosophiam totam suffodiant.
  • jinky67
    jinky67 Posts: 47,812 Forumite
    I didn't get one :(
    I will forward mine to you if you like :A:rotfl:
    :heartpulsOnce a Flylady, always a Flylady:heartpuls
  • DatabaseError
    DatabaseError Posts: 4,161 Forumite
    jinky67 wrote: »
    I will forward mine to you if you like :A:rotfl:

    Good plan, let's all do that (I just did :D )
    Utinam logica falsa tuam philosophiam totam suffodiant.
  • jinky67
    jinky67 Posts: 47,812 Forumite
    Good plan, let's all do that (I just did :D )
    :rotfl::rotfl::rotfl::rotfl::rotfl::rotfl:
    :heartpulsOnce a Flylady, always a Flylady:heartpuls
This discussion has been closed.
★ ★ ★ Meet your Ambassadors

🚀 Getting Started

Hi new member!

Our Getting Started Guide will help you get the most out of the Forum

Categories

  • All Categories
  • 355.6K Banking & Borrowing
  • 254.8K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 456.1K Spending & Discounts
  • 248.2K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 605.7K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 179K Life & Family
  • 263.5K Travel & Transport
  • 1.5M Hobbies & Leisure
  • 16.1K Discuss & Feedback
  • 37.7K Read-Only Boards

Is this how you want to be seen?

We see you are using a default avatar. It takes only a few seconds to pick a picture.