We’d like to remind Forumites to please avoid political debate on the Forum.
This is to keep it a safe and useful space for MoneySaving discussions. Threads that are – or become – political in nature may be removed in line with the Forum’s rules. Thank you for your understanding.
📨 Have you signed up to the Forum's new Email Digest yet? Get a selection of trending threads sent straight to your inbox daily, weekly or monthly!
PM's
Carmen
Posts: 1,732 Forumite
in Techie Stuff
Hi,
Has anyone else received a PM from a mse member with just a website link, not sure if I can name them? I am wary after the last time this happened, thankfully that time MSE jumped in to block me opening it.
Carmen x
Has anyone else received a PM from a mse member with just a website link, not sure if I can name them? I am wary after the last time this happened, thankfully that time MSE jumped in to block me opening it.
Carmen x
0
Comments
-
its just spam...........been reported
Ex forum ambassador
Long term forum member0 -
Hi,
Has anyone else received a PM from a mse member with just a website link, not sure if I can name them? I am wary after the last time this happened, thankfully that time MSE jumped in to block me opening it.
Carmen x
Yes (addressed to "Terry") - I just deleted it...“That old law about 'an eye for an eye' leaves everybody blind. The time is always right to do the right thing.”0 -
Thanks guy's0
-
It wasn't just me then, that's a relief.
I used to be paranoid but now I know they are out to get me.That gum you like is coming back in style.0 -
I didn't get one
0 -
Utinam logica falsa tuam philosophiam totam suffodiant.0
-
I will forward mine to you if you like :A:rotfl:mr_fishbulb wrote: »I didn't get one
:heartpulsOnce a Flylady, always a Flylady:heartpuls0 -
-
:rotfl::rotfl::rotfl::rotfl::rotfl::rotfl:DatabaseError wrote: »Good plan, let's all do that (I just did
):heartpulsOnce a Flylady, always a Flylady:heartpuls0
This discussion has been closed.
Confirm your email address to Create Threads and Reply
Categories
- All Categories
- 355.6K Banking & Borrowing
- 254.8K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
- 456.1K Spending & Discounts
- 248.2K Work, Benefits & Business
- 605.7K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
- 179K Life & Family
- 263.5K Travel & Transport
- 1.5M Hobbies & Leisure
- 16.1K Discuss & Feedback
- 37.7K Read-Only Boards
