Questioned by the Pharmacist
My Mum is 77 years old and recently whilst collecting a prescription from Lloyd's Pharmacy she was asked to go into a private room and questioned about her medication,she is perfectly OK in every respect ,this was done after her DOB was stated,this is ageism and generalizing,and Mum was perturbed ,why do we need this sort of intervention ,just let people live their own lives.
[FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]To be happy you need to make someone happy.[/FONT]
This discussion has been closed.
★ ★ ★ Meet your Ambassadors
- All Categories
- 338.8K Banking & Borrowing
- 248.6K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
- 447.6K Spending & Discounts
- 230.7K Work, Benefits & Business
- 600.9K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
- 171.1K Life & Family
- 244K Travel & Transport
- 1.5M Hobbies & Leisure
- 15.9K Discuss & Feedback
- 15.1K Coronavirus Support Boards