We’d like to remind Forumites to please avoid political debate on the Forum.
This is to keep it a safe and useful space for MoneySaving discussions. Threads that are – or become – political in nature may be removed in line with the Forum’s rules. Thank you for your understanding.
📨 Have you signed up to the Forum's new Email Digest yet? Get a selection of trending threads sent straight to your inbox daily, weekly or monthly!
Is it possible to transfer pics from comp(xp) to iphone4?
Comments
-
-
doing everything that is required does not make something user friendly - the two are not the same thing.
Add file's or folders to iTunes library, choose what you want to sync plug phone in Done. Doesn't get more user friendly or simple than that.It said on the box requires Windows 7 or better, so I bought a MAC0 -
Add file's or folders to iTunes library, choose what you want to sync plug phone in Done. Doesn't get more user friendly or simple than that.
except when you change computer....
or iphone/ipod.....
or someone else wants to connect to your computer.....
or when you want to transfer purchased items to another device.
or need to transfer images onto the device ie like the op does.
Keen photographer with sales in the UK and abroad.
Willing to offer advice on camera equipment and photography if i can!0 -
I've changed computers 3 times without a single issue. Even PC to Mac without issueexcept when you change computer....
or iphone/ipod.....
I wouldn't want other people connecting to my computer, should get their ownor someone else wants to connect to your computer.....
You can transfer any purchases to an authorised computeror when you want to transfer purchased items to another device.
I've already explained how to do this very easily in a previous postor need to transfer images onto the device ie like the op does.It said on the box requires Windows 7 or better, so I bought a MAC0 -
I've changed computers 3 times without a single issue. Even PC to Mac without issue
without issue isn't the same as "easy" or "user friendly"
Sometimes it's unavoidableI wouldn't want other people connecting to my computer, should get their ownYou can transfer any purchases to an authorised computer
It's my computer, my phone and my music so why should I have to authorise anything? I don't need to with any other mp3 player.
we'll agree to disagree....I don't like it, while you do.
Fair enough:beer:
Keen photographer with sales in the UK and abroad.
Willing to offer advice on camera equipment and photography if i can!0 -
Use Anapod Explorer instead, it urinates all over Apple's offering without even trying.Blackpool_Saver wrote: »Prowla, if I attach phone without itunes there is no response and it is not showing in comp as an external drive, hmmmm any ideas taRemember kids, it's the volts that jolt and the mills that kill.0
This discussion has been closed.
Confirm your email address to Create Threads and Reply
Categories
- All Categories
- 355.6K Banking & Borrowing
- 254.8K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
- 456.1K Spending & Discounts
- 248.2K Work, Benefits & Business
- 605.8K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
- 179K Life & Family
- 263.6K Travel & Transport
- 1.5M Hobbies & Leisure
- 16.1K Discuss & Feedback
- 37.7K Read-Only Boards