We’d like to remind Forumites to please avoid political debate on the Forum.

This is to keep it a safe and useful space for MoneySaving discussions. Threads that are – or become – political in nature may be removed in line with the Forum’s rules. Thank you for your understanding.

📨 Have you signed up to the Forum's new Email Digest yet? Get a selection of trending threads sent straight to your inbox daily, weekly or monthly!

Camcorder for tape to PC conversion

2»

Comments

  • closed
    closed Posts: 10,886 Forumite
    borrow one?
    !!
    > . !!!! ----> .
  • newmee
    newmee Posts: 397
    Part of the Furniture Name Dropper Combo Breaker
    Forumite
    closed wrote: »
    borrow one?


    tried everyone. :( You got one to lend me? :D My mum suggested cash converters and sell it back the next day!
    The greatest gift you'll ever learn,
    is just to love and be loved in return
    :love:
    Nature boy - Eden Ahbez
  • closed
    closed Posts: 10,886 Forumite
    no, it might end up in cash converters
    !!
    > . !!!! ----> .
  • newmee
    newmee Posts: 397
    Part of the Furniture Name Dropper Combo Breaker
    Forumite
    closed wrote: »
    no, it might end up in cash converters


    lol. I am NOT my ex!! (and I was only joking) That's where mine ended up unfortunately, when I stupidly lent it him!
    Still going to hold out for a loan of one, if I ask around enough. Can ill afford to buy one but I hate having no visual memories of my DD.

    Massive thanks to all of you for your help. I now feel that I will one day get them back and there is something I can do. Just have to be patient.

    :beer:
    The greatest gift you'll ever learn,
    is just to love and be loved in return
    :love:
    Nature boy - Eden Ahbez
This discussion has been closed.
★ ★ ★ Meet your Ambassadors

🚀 Getting Started

Hi new member!

Our Getting Started Guide will help you get the most out of the Forum

Categories

  • All Categories
  • 355.7K Banking & Borrowing
  • 254.9K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 456.1K Spending & Discounts
  • 248.3K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 605.8K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 179K Life & Family
  • 263.6K Travel & Transport
  • 1.5M Hobbies & Leisure
  • 16.2K Discuss & Feedback
  • 37.7K Read-Only Boards

Is this how you want to be seen?

We see you are using a default avatar. It takes only a few seconds to pick a picture.