We'd like to remind Forumites to please avoid political debate on the Forum. This is to keep it a safe and useful space for MoneySaving discussions. Threads that are - or become - political in nature may be removed in line with the Forum’s rules. Thank you for your understanding.

DCM Nottingham / DCM Money Solutions in administration?

Options

Comments

• mikewjones_from_wales
    Options
    Thanks shane.

All sorted

Give me a buzz on the mobile man
    STILL IN PURSUIT OF THOSE RESPONSIBLE, NEVER GIVING UP. SEMPI FI.
  • mikewjones_from_wales
    mikewjones_from_wales Posts: 328 Forumite
    edited 5 May 2011 at 1:26AM
    Options
    yeah, you here that folks Sentley Wilson is in the same boat as the rest of us.

His £160,000 mortgage was not paid off. ummmmmmmm

Firstly Mr Wilson your not in the same boat as the rest of us.

Secondly im sure you paid your mortgage off with the money people are telling us you took as bonus.

Glad your photo was in the paper. Now we have another face to the shame of DCM money solutions.

Well done Sir Shane of Shropshire
  • whitecrow
    whitecrow Posts: 2,713 Forumite
    First Anniversary Combo Breaker
    Options
    Well done both, a less prepossesing character I haven't seen in a long time. I wonder if he really believes he's not a crook?
  • mikewjones_from_wales
    Options
    whitecrow wrote: »
    Well done both, a less prepossesing character I haven't seen in a long time. I wonder if he really believes he's not a crook?

yeah he knows hes a crook, just wants us to pity the ugly fat person.

I didnt believe what he said, his mortgage was paid off for sure.

Rummour has it he has lots of properties.

Wonder how you would find out??
  • Shaney
    Shaney Posts: 118 Forumite
    edited 5 May 2011 at 2:02PM
    Options
    Old News, but hey least we know thats its now gone countrywide :) no escaping it now for those individuals that are hiding away, ring ring, hello Mr Police Officer...

http://mybankruptcydiary.com/?p=2381

Stated in the above link was the following

"Given DCM’s plight it’s more important than ever that you seek advice from a reputable company if you are considering any type of Debt Management Plan, IVA or Bankruptcy"

It mentions reputable company, funny how DCM claimed to be within the top 3 debt management companies in the country ummmmmmmmmmmmmmmm, i'm going to the Pie Shop, anybody want one....
  • mikewjones_from_wales
    Options
    Shaney wrote: »
    Old News, but hey least we know thats its now gone countrywide :) no escaping it now for those individuals that are hiding away, ring ring, hello Mr Police Officer...

http://mybankruptcydiary.com/?p=2381

Stated in the above link was the following

"Given DCM’s plight it’s more important than ever that you seek advice from a reputable company if you are considering any type of Debt Management Plan, IVA or Bankruptcy"

It mentions reputable company, funny how DCM claimed to be within the top 3 debt management companies in the country ummmmmmmmmmmmmmmm, i'm going to the Pie Shop, anybody want one....

They might need to reassess the value that is missing though.

£2.3 million at the least is a bit more than "tens of thousands of pounds"
  • mikewjones_from_wales
    Options
    Information recieved from HJS Recovery for posting onto this forum.

For your information people

"Dear Mr Jones

Further to our recent conversation, I have summarised the main queries received from clients in relation to their claims in the administration.

Thank you for your offer to communicate these to the clients on your forum, please do not alter or add to the text detailed below:

Clients only have to submit a claim by 10 May 2011 if they wish to vote at the meeting of correspondence.
    Clients can submit their claim in the Administration after this date and it will not prejudice their claim in any way.
    All claims received will be noted in the Administrators records regardless of when they are received.
    The Administrators are not looking to adjudicate on claims’ claims at this time so if it is not practical to do so, the claim does not need to be supported by evidence at this time.
    Quantifying the debt owed to debts can be achieved by taking the creditor debt at the date of engaging with Apex DC&M less what the current creditor balance is, giving the movement in debt value. This is then subtracted from the amount paid to Apex DC&M by the client during the period of the arrangement. The result is the potential debt owed by the company to the client (not accounting for fees).

Naturally, if clients have any further queries they can contact me on the number below.

Yours sincerely

Michael Hall ACCA
    Insolvency Supervisor
    t: 023 8023 4222
    f: 023 8023 4888
    e:michael.hall@hjsrecovery.co.uk
    www.hjsrecovery.co.uk
    12-14 Carlton Place | Southampton | Hampshire | SO15 2EA
  • whitecrow
    whitecrow Posts: 2,713 Forumite
    First Anniversary Combo Breaker
    Options
    yeah he knows hes a crook, just wants us to pity the ugly fat person.

I didnt believe what he said, his mortgage was paid off for sure.

Rummour has it he has lots of properties.

Wonder how you would find out??

I think you'd find that he has hardly any properties Mike. I also think you would find that close relatives have a number of properties. ;)
  • mikewjones_from_wales
    Options
    whitecrow wrote: »
    I think you'd find that he has hardly any properties Mike. I also think you would find that close relatives have a number of properties. ;)

yeah if they did have they wont now.

They be moving the titles pretty PDQ wont they.

Certainly now with the pressure on and building
  • mikewjones_from_wales
    Options
    i also pointed out the administrator via email the contract clause saying if DCM didnt get the client out in the agreed time no fees were payable.

So anyone over their time NO FEE

and anyone whom under well they wont hit the date as they have gone into administration Well NO FEE TOO.

Dont think he was happy

LOL
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 12 Election 2024: The MSE Leaders' Debate
  • 344.2K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.4K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 450.1K Spending & Discounts
  • 236.3K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 609.7K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 173.6K Life & Family
  • 248.9K Travel & Transport