Emma's Diary Mum-to-be Pack

Options
2»

Comments

• cookiesncream
    Options
    inkie wrote:
    It depends upon your local policy - but the booking appointment as early as possible - I like to see women in their own home and book them between 8 & 10 weeks and so that would be before the nuchal scan.

Not meaning to hijack this thread but I do have a very quick question if I may. Is it true that there are circumstances where you get home visits for all midwife appointments? (ie. no transport or illness)
    1 John 4: 7 & 8
  • andycarmi
    andycarmi Posts: 1,072 Forumite
    Options
    anguk wrote:
    My friend has just had her baby and the only Bounty pack she got was the one they give you in hospital after you've given birth. Her midwife hadn't heard of the Mum-To-Be-Pack!

I have just recived a FREE essentials pack voucher for weaning in the mornings post. Also £5 George vouncher when you collect it in ASDA. My DD is 15 weeks now. Has your friend joined?
  • Welshlassie
    Options
    I had to pick my mums to be pack up from Lloyds Pharmacy (in Wales). Haven't heard anything about the Bounty pack, but my booking in appoint isn't until Sunday. My GP gave me the Emma Diary booklet.
  • claireandella
    Options
    I got the Bounty pack from Boots and the Emma's Diary pack from lloyd's chemist. I think it is specific to Lloyds which might be why you've had trouble. It was alright but not fantastic...
  • Becles
    Becles Posts: 13,167 Forumite
    Name Dropper First Post First Anniversary Photogenic
    Options
    I finally got an Emma's Diary pack in Boots, but when I got home I realised they have given me a post-birth pack with foods for weaning in.

I took it back to Boots but they refused to change it for a Mum-to-Be one and said I couldn't have my card back either.

I gave the pack to another Mam at school as by the time my baby needs weaning, the food will be out of date.

Disappointed at missing out now!
    Here I go again on my own....
  • andycarmi
    andycarmi Posts: 1,072 Forumite
    Options
    andycarmi wrote:
    I have just recived a FREE essentials pack voucher for weaning in the mornings post. Also £5 George vouncher when you collect it in ASDA. My DD is 15 weeks now. Has your friend joined?

Been into Asda. They have none left. The girl at Asda said soon as there in they all go in one day!!!

Going to call again next week but with it being Christmas bet they don't get any till next year!
  • tentickles666
    Options
    sorry if this has been mentioned its a little OT but the follow up bounty pack if you collect from asda they give you a £5 george voucher
  • essexhoney
    essexhoney Posts: 2,880 Forumite
    Combo Breaker First Post
    Options
    Beccles - Im not sure if they still do it but when you register on the emmas diary website https://www.emmasdiary.co.uk (i think?) they used to send one through the post. Might be an idea if they dont to email them if they dont and explain what happened!

I still have my mum to be voucher and the post birth vouchers sitting next to me not got a lloyds pharmacy anywhere near here and its the only place they can be claimed :rolleyes:
    The Only Thing Men Can Do Right Is Get Everything Wrong :D
    Anyone Care To Prove Me Right? :D
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343.7K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.3K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 450K Spending & Discounts
  • 235.9K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 609K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 173.3K Life & Family