Shopping Smarter?

edited 30 November -1 at 1:00AM in Old Style MoneySaving
53 replies 9.2K views
12346»

Replies

• burge23burge23 Forumite
    74 Posts
    pondskater wrote: »
    I have bought frozen mince a couple of times over the years and always found the smell to be very strong, as if it has a lot of offal added. Anyone know of a good quality, fresh smelling, frozen mince that is also inexpensive - not asking much I know. :rotfl:

Farmfoods if you have one near you is good. £2.95 for 1kg. Its mixed with pre-cut onion which is handy if you get onion eyes :j. They were doing it 2 for £5 recently. Its nice and fine too rather than the horribly clunky supermarket stuff.
  • mamanmaman Forumite
    25.1K Posts
    Part of the Furniture 10,000 Posts Name Dropper
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I'm another fan of the Lidl dishwasher stuff. My DH can't stand the warning lights being on so we buy separate tabs, rinse-aid and salt (in the best container ever!). Really good value.

I also use dishcloths and keep them clean by putting them through the dishwasher when it's on.
  • quintwinsquintwins Forumite
    5.2K Posts
    Tenth Anniversary 1,000 Posts Combo Breaker
    ✭✭✭✭
    maman wrote: »
    I also use dishcloths and keep them clean by putting them through the dishwasher when it's on.

i do this aswell altho mine go in the washing machine, and i have a scrubing brush that goes in the dishwasher
    DEC GC £463.67/£450
    EF- £110/COLOR]/£1000
This discussion has been closed.
Latest MSE News and Guides

Top savings accounts

Up to 1.7% fixed or 0.6% easy access

MSE Guides

24 craft beers for £26 delivered

Flavourly newbies only (norm £70ish)

MSE Deals