edited 30 November -1 at 1:00AM in Broadband & Internet Access
5 replies 1.3K views
RussWWFCRussWWFC Forumite
571 posts
Part of the Furniture 100 Posts Combo Breaker
✭✭
edited 30 November -1 at 1:00AM in Broadband & Internet Access
Looking for an 0845 dial up ISP

Need it for my PDA to use with my mobile phone (0845 numbers are included in the free minutes in my o2 Contract)

Need to be able to sign up online withouct actually having to dial the number before getting my password (I have no modem in my PC - I use broadband - and need to enter the sign in details in my PDA before it connects me)

Free gifts/incentives would be an added bonus
Wycombe Till I Die

Replies

• thelofttheloft Forumite
    1.7K posts
    I have found this 0845 connection to be excellent as a back-up ISP:

https://www.aardvaak.net
    "0844 COSTS YOU MORE"
  • SimpsonSimpson Forumite
    148 posts
    100 Posts
    theloft wrote:
    I have found this 0845 connection to be excellent as a back-up ISP:

https://www.aardvaak.net

I agree, you can even sign in as guest, without registering.

no free gift though.
    Plenty of mistakes, but no regrets. :)
  • RussWWFCRussWWFC Forumite
    571 posts
    ✭✭
    Thanks mate, aardvaak worked a treat. Now I can actually get value of of the 500 minutes I get rather than just using 10 minutes per month!!
    Wycombe Till I Die
  • thelofttheloft Forumite
    1.7K posts
    RussWWFC wrote:
    Thanks mate, aardvaak worked a treat. Now I can actually get value of of the 500 minutes I get rather than just using 10 minutes per month!!
    Anything to help a Wycombe Wanderers fan !! I live in that area but am a life long Spurs supporter, so went off WW when you had the gooner donkey in charge, but think you have the right man now!! I know this is off the thread but hey !!
    "0844 COSTS YOU MORE"
  • RussWWFCRussWWFC Forumite
    571 posts
    ✭✭
    Hehe. He was a bit of a mixed bag at Wycombe. He got rid of a lot of dead wood but got rid of some good players too. He seemed to think he was superiorly intelligent to everyone at Wycombe and didnt seem very motivated on the touchline. He worked hard at bringing us sucsess but it just didnt happen.

For what its worth I think he would have made a better manager as the bawling pre alcoholic that he was, rather than the mellowed post alcoholic he now is.

John Gorman is a good manager in the main, he has made errors but who hasn't
    Wycombe Till I Die
This discussion has been closed.

Quick links

Essential Money | Who & Where are you? | Work & Benefits | Household and travel | Shopping & Freebies | About MSE | The MoneySavers Arms | Covid-19 & Coronavirus Support