We’d like to remind Forumites to please avoid political debate on the Forum.
This is to keep it a safe and useful space for MoneySaving discussions. Threads that are – or become – political in nature may be removed in line with the Forum’s rules. Thank you for your understanding.
📨 Have you signed up to the Forum's new Email Digest yet? Get a selection of trending threads sent straight to your inbox daily, weekly or monthly!
O2 surprises
One of the options on my winning gold surprises duck is an experience day but I cant find out any info about where they are for so don't know if it's something I could actually use or not.
Experience days are:
Free spa day
Free fitness sessions (think that's near us)
Free couple portrait
Free beauty treatment
Any idea where these are for or where I could find out?
Experience days are:
Free spa day
Free fitness sessions (think that's near us)
Free couple portrait
Free beauty treatment
Any idea where these are for or where I could find out?
Herman - MP for all!
0
Comments
-
There's a link next to the list of prizes which takes you to the FAq with all the details.0
-
Well I'm happy to accept I'm just not seeing it...but I've clicked on every link on that site and all I can find is the same sparse info.Herman - MP for all!
0
This discussion has been closed.
Confirm your email address to Create Threads and Reply
Categories
- All Categories
- 355.6K Banking & Borrowing
- 254.8K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
- 456.1K Spending & Discounts
- 248.2K Work, Benefits & Business
- 605.7K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
- 179K Life & Family
- 263.5K Travel & Transport
- 1.5M Hobbies & Leisure
- 16.1K Discuss & Feedback
- 37.7K Read-Only Boards