sky complaints email address

Options
Hello does anyone have an up to date address for sky complaints as I sent and email a few moths ago to a couple of addresses I found fromt he forum but have heard nothing. I'm trying to complain about the pay once watch forever.

any help appreciated

Comments

• Kurtis_Blue
    Options
    Recorded mail to:

Customer Complaint
    Sky Subscriber Services Ltd
    PO Box 43
    Livingston
    West Lothian
    EH54 7DD
  • sirmarcus
    sirmarcus Posts: 1,381 Forumite
    Options
    OP...Try escalating and complaining via sending an email to Jeremy Darroch, BSKYB Chief Executive, at [EMAIL="jeremy.darroch@bskyb.com"]jeremy.darroch@bskyb.com[/EMAIL].

Good luck and hope this helps.
  • Rogerb_2
    Rogerb_2 Posts: 577 Forumite
    Options
    This is the one I used a few weeks ago and got half price Sky TV for 6 months. Tell them you are writing directly to the CEO in the absence of a satisfactory reply.

ExecCustEnq@bskyb.com
  • margaund
    Options
    Sky subscriber Services Ltd
    1 Macintosh Road
    Kirkton Campus
    Livingston
    West Lothian
    EH54 7BW

Try the above address
  • sciencey33
    Options
    I have emailed both above addresses over a month ago I haven't even had a response to my emails. Is this normal they just ignore complaints?

I will write to the addresses provided thanks any other emails ect or phone numbers that respond to complaints properly or at all welcomed.

Thankyou.
  • Heinz
    Heinz Posts: 11,191 Forumite
    First Anniversary Combo Breaker Car Insurance Carver!
    Options
    sciencey33 wrote: »
    I have emailed both above addresses over a month ago I haven't even had a response to my emails. Is this normal they just ignore complaints?
    What do you think? Even if 100,000 people complained, that'd still be only 1% of Sky's 10 million customers.
    Time has moved on (much quicker than it used to - or so it seems at my age) and my previous advice on residential telephony has been or is now gradually being overtaken by changes in the retail market. Hence, I have now deleted links to my previous 'pearls of wisdom'. I sincerely hope they helped save some of you money.
  • Benson
    Benson Posts: 402 Forumite
    Options
    Let see if i get a response from either of these email addresses, terrible time trying to get connected to Sky tv, talk and broadband!!
  • Benson
    Benson Posts: 402 Forumite
    Options
    ExecCustEnq@bskyb.com + jeremy.darroch@bskyb.com.

After 20 minutes of sending my email to the normal complaints address and copying in the two above emails, i got a phone call from the Executive Dept apologising for my problems and that they will resolve.
    They sent me direct name and contact number and she (so far) has kept me updated on issues which is a start!

Shame you have to go to these lengths to get anywhere with Sky customer services
  • sirmarcus
    sirmarcus Posts: 1,381 Forumite
    Options
    Benson wrote: »
    [EMAIL="ExecCustEnq@bskyb.com"]ExecCustEnq@bskyb.com[/EMAIL] + [EMAIL="jeremy.darroch@bskyb.com"]jeremy.darroch@bskyb.com[/EMAIL].

After 20 minutes of sending my email to the normal complaints address and copying in the two above emails, i got a phone call from the Executive Dept apologising for my problems and that they will resolve.
    They sent me direct name and contact number and she (so far) has kept me updated on issues which is a start!

Shame you have to go to these lengths to get anywhere with Sky customer services
    sirmarcus wrote: »
    OP...Try escalating and complaining via sending an email to Jeremy Darroch, BSKYB Chief Executive, at [EMAIL="jeremy.darroch@bskyb.com"]jeremy.darroch@bskyb.com[/EMAIL].

Good luck and hope this helps.

Glad to have helped you get a great result and well done.:)
  • funkyds
    Options
    hi,

we are in a property that has previously had SKY tv. We have applied 2 times now, both times they have taken an upfront payment for services in advance. Sent out all the nessecary stuff ie cards, paperwork etc.

Waited in for engineer to come no sign of them, so called sky on both occassions just to be told, that due to identified links with the account (being a new account) of unpaid debts the account has been cancelled.

We have never had sky and no one from sky has ever called to resolve it. anyone had the same problem? any ideas on what to do?

We have emailed every dept possible but still no response.

even emailed Jeremy Darroch.

Very unhappy especially after now taking 2 full days off work to wait for sky.

So basically we are getting tarred with the same brush and sky are inferring we are responsible for someone elses debt. - i dont think so and basically cant get sky because of this.
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343.3K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.1K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.7K Spending & Discounts
  • 235.3K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 608.1K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 173.1K Life & Family
  • 248K Travel & Transport
  • 1.5M Hobbies & Leisure