We’d like to remind Forumites to please avoid political debate on the Forum.

This is to keep it a safe and useful space for MoneySaving discussions. Threads that are – or become – political in nature may be removed in line with the Forum’s rules. Thank you for your understanding.

📨 Have you signed up to the Forum's new Email Digest yet? Get a selection of trending threads sent straight to your inbox daily, weekly or monthly!

Best HTC Desire Z deal?

Kua
Kua Posts: 303 Forumite
Part of the Furniture Combo Breaker
edited 11 February 2011 at 4:53PM in Mobiles
http://www.phones4u.co.uk/shop/shop_contract_details.asp?ItemKey=425439&MPItemKey=445057&NetKey=4

I've decided this is the phone I want. Its important that it comes with around 500MB data and I don't want to faff around with redemptions. Also I can't go with Vodafone because the reception is terrible where I go to university.

Does anyone know of a better deal or should I take the plunge? I've always been reluctant to tie myself into a contract but I really fancy a smartphone :)

Also, £6.99 seems a bit steep for insurance. Could I insure in on my parent's house insurance if I don't live with them anymore? Or is it possible to take out cheaper third party insurance?

Comments

This discussion has been closed.
★ ★ ★ Meet your Ambassadors

🚀 Getting Started

Hi new member!

Our Getting Started Guide will help you get the most out of the Forum

Categories

  • All Categories
  • 355.6K Banking & Borrowing
  • 254.8K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 456.1K Spending & Discounts
  • 248.2K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 605.7K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 179K Life & Family
  • 263.5K Travel & Transport
  • 1.5M Hobbies & Leisure
  • 16.1K Discuss & Feedback
  • 37.7K Read-Only Boards

Is this how you want to be seen?

We see you are using a default avatar. It takes only a few seconds to pick a picture.