We’d like to remind Forumites to please avoid political debate on the Forum.
This is to keep it a safe and useful space for MoneySaving discussions. Threads that are – or become – political in nature may be removed in line with the Forum’s rules. Thank you for your understanding.
📨 Have you signed up to the Forum's new Email Digest yet? Get a selection of trending threads sent straight to your inbox daily, weekly or monthly!
on orange payg - need advice on a better deal
balletshoes
Posts: 16,610 Forumite
in Mobiles
Hi,
I'm on the very basic orange payg package at the moment, no minimum top-up etc, no freebies, as I'm usually a very low user (ie a fiver lasts me 3 months :rotfl:).
My OH has just started a job for 3 months hundreds of miles away, so I'm looking at still having payg or month to month contract, lowest possible monthly top-up but which gives me some free minutes to another Orange mobile number (OH's). OH is on a contract with 200 free anytime mins, so his is fine for the moment.
Its not imperative that I keep the same mobile phone number.
So whats the best deal for me?
Thanks,
I'm on the very basic orange payg package at the moment, no minimum top-up etc, no freebies, as I'm usually a very low user (ie a fiver lasts me 3 months :rotfl:).
My OH has just started a job for 3 months hundreds of miles away, so I'm looking at still having payg or month to month contract, lowest possible monthly top-up but which gives me some free minutes to another Orange mobile number (OH's). OH is on a contract with 200 free anytime mins, so his is fine for the moment.
Its not imperative that I keep the same mobile phone number.
So whats the best deal for me?
Thanks,
0
This discussion has been closed.
Confirm your email address to Create Threads and Reply
Categories
- All Categories
- 355.6K Banking & Borrowing
- 254.8K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
- 456.1K Spending & Discounts
- 248.2K Work, Benefits & Business
- 605.7K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
- 179K Life & Family
- 263.5K Travel & Transport
- 1.5M Hobbies & Leisure
- 16.1K Discuss & Feedback
- 37.7K Read-Only Boards