🗳️ ELECTION 2024: THE MSE LEADERS' DEBATE Got a burning question you want us to ask the party leaders ahead of the general election? Post them on our dedicated Forum board where you can see and upvote other users' questions, or submit your suggestions via this form. Please note that the Forum's rules on avoiding general political discussion still apply across all boards.

Bargain £10 Hi Life card through Tesco vouchers..

Options
Hi All,

Just browsing the clubcard rewards available in exchange for your vouchers and discovered that you can get a hi life card for £10 in vouchers http://www.tesco.com/clubcard/deals/product.aspx?R=1058. This is normally £49.95 to buy on the hi life website http://www.hi-life.co.uk/Default.aspx. This seems an amazing deal to me. I have been using hi life now for years and have saved a fortune with it. The links above should give all the information needed, just wanted to share.....:jPaul
PS Does this need to be posted under another forum heading? still quite new to this..

Comments

• gawa75
    gawa75 Posts: 200 Forumite
    First Anniversary First Post Combo Breaker
    Options
    A good chuffing deal sir! :money:
  • BOBS
    BOBS Posts: 2,871 Forumite
    Options
    Good offer if you live in or near Belfast as thats where all the participating restaurants are - those of us an hours drive away not so good :(
    [FONT=verdana,arial,helvetica][/FONT]
  • BigAndy_79
    Options
    Did this deal last year there and the card expired at the end of Jan there. Used it a lot of times, and some of the restaurants let you return and use the discounts more than once. We particuarly enjoyed doing this in Archanda Indian Restaurant on the Dublin Road. Am looking forward to sending off for this year's one in a couple of week's time :) :beer:
  • FUNKYDADDIO
    Options
    Its a great deal, we particularly like the square on Dublin road, Tony Romas and the whig. We probably save at least £200 a year using once or twice a month and a little more in the summer...
  • gawa75
    gawa75 Posts: 200 Forumite
    First Anniversary First Post Combo Breaker
    Options
    Its a great deal, we particularly like the square on Dublin road, Tony Romas and the whig. We probably save at least £200 a year using once or twice a month and a little more in the summer...

Fat ba...... lol ;):p
  • blueberrypie
    Options
    BOBS wrote: »
    Good offer if you live in or near Belfast as thats where all the participating restaurants are - those of us an hours drive away not so good :(

Their location list has obviously been populated by whatever the restaurants themselves have said, so you have to look through it for all the different possibilities that a restaurant might have written. So while there are only three restaurants listed under "Northern Ireland", all of which are in Belfast, there's a much longer list under "Ulster" - including some in Derry, Strabane, Armagh, Downpatrick, Bangor, Enniskillen, Newry and more.
  • BigAndy_79
    Options

Have Tony Romas marked the back of the card when you have visited so that you can't return to use it again ? They did with me. Was gutted as was thinking I could avail of the card to get half price ribs on a few occasions during the year !!

What is The Square, by the way ? Is it worth going to ?
  • mofopants
    Options
    would be good if i had enough in tesco vouchers :( stupid asda being the closest supermarket!
  • BigAndy_79
    Options
    I got given a coupon for triple points that I shall be using tomorrow. Will be getting the hi-life card at the end of the month so that it does me through to end March 2012. Sweeeeeet. :beer:
  • FUNKYDADDIO
    Options
    Yeah Tony Romas did mark back of the card :( . The square is on the Dublin Road, bit pricey, £25 a fillet steak but well worth it. Just ask them for a break between courses as they can be too effecient.... ;)
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 10 Election 2024: The MSE Leaders' Debate
  • 343.9K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.3K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 450K Spending & Discounts
  • 236K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 609.3K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 173.4K Life & Family
  • 248.7K Travel & Transport