🗳️ ELECTION 2024: THE MSE LEADERS' DEBATE Got a burning question you want us to ask the party leaders ahead of the general election? Post them on our dedicated Forum board where you can see and upvote other users' questions, or submit your suggestions via this form. Please note that the Forum's rules on avoiding general political discussion still apply across all boards.

Cheap Business Cards

Options
2»

Comments

• abbecer
    abbecer Posts: 2,177 Forumite
    Options
    How many do you need?? I got fantastic quality ones done by "eccommerce empire". I had looked at all the other sights but for the amount i needed they were too expensive as i wanted high quality as well. The ones i got are high gloss, double sided and i got 5000 for £145 which i think is really cheap. I do use vista print occassionally for their freebie postcards, notepads etc and have had their free business cards but you can certainly tell the difference with the quality. Hope this helps. Let me know how you get on.

Rebecca x
  • mercman_3
    Options
    Nothing wrong with vist print, although be prepared for the spam mountain!

It really depends on the image you wish to portray.... i can send you a link if you pm me of a place you can get excellent quality pvc business cards that last for 3-5 years not like your vista print ones!

This is great for repeat business as it will never get thrown away

Regards

Pete
  • powerbase
    Options
    I use good print. I uploaded my own designs for both sides. I wanted black cards with white writing (logo) and they turned out fantastic. I've used them many times. I see they have 50% off for November. One note is that you can pay a lot extra for next day delivery but don't. I ordered my cards on a Friday morning with normal delivery and they arrived on Monday (no need to pay the extra). I was very impressed. If you buy once they will start sending you special offers every couple of months so you won't need to pay full price with them.

Very professional at a good price.
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 10 Election 2024: The MSE Leaders' Debate
  • 343.9K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.3K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 450K Spending & Discounts
  • 236K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 609.3K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 173.4K Life & Family