We’d like to remind Forumites to please avoid political debate on the Forum.
This is to keep it a safe and useful space for MoneySaving discussions. Threads that are – or become – political in nature may be removed in line with the Forum’s rules. Thank you for your understanding.
📨 Have you signed up to the Forum's new Email Digest yet? Get a selection of trending threads sent straight to your inbox daily, weekly or monthly!
Desi Mobi 3 months half price in store?
I signed my brother up for Desi Mobi a few months ago, i'm just thinking of getting a connection with them myself.
I've looked on their website and seen they have a 3 months half price deal.. does anyone know if i can get this in a store or just online?
www. desimobi .co.uk
sorry can't post link as a newbie
I've looked on their website and seen they have a 3 months half price deal.. does anyone know if i can get this in a store or just online?
www. desimobi .co.uk
sorry can't post link as a newbie
0
Comments
-
I've just signed up through Fonehouse. The half price offer is on for 3 months so it's pretty good value. There is an on-line web site which can be used to view your account and check how many minutes have been used. They are on vodafone - I just realised that the coverage checker on the website is the same as Vodafone's.0
This discussion has been closed.
Confirm your email address to Create Threads and Reply
Categories
- All Categories
- 355.7K Banking & Borrowing
- 254.9K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
- 456.1K Spending & Discounts
- 248.2K Work, Benefits & Business
- 605.8K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
- 179K Life & Family
- 263.6K Travel & Transport
- 1.5M Hobbies & Leisure
- 16.1K Discuss & Feedback
- 37.7K Read-Only Boards