Know anyone under the age of 17 with diabetes?

Options
Anyone under the age of 17 who is diabetic and uses accu-chek products to do blood tests can save calibration chips/test boxes to receive free videos/cds/dvds. It's also a great site for kids to use! You can get the full details from accu-chekteams.co.uk.

Comments

• sra
    sra Posts: 4,678 Forumite
    Combo Breaker First Post Photogenic First Anniversary
    Options
    Hi Stringbean

There are a few boards this could be posted on.
    I hope you don't mind I've decided to move it to the Health Board. :)
  • bethscott1970
    Options
    stringbean wrote:
    Anyone under the age of 17 who is diabetic and uses accu-chek products to do blood tests can save calibration chips/test boxes to receive free videos/cds/dvds. It's also a great site for kids to use! You can get the full details from accu-chekteams.co.uk.

I've got a very sulky 37 year old diabetic who is STILL moaning that he wants to collect his chips for freebies (typical man!)
  • Glad
    Glad Posts: 18,865 Senior Ambassador
    Mortgage-free Glee! Name Dropper Photogenic First Post
    Options
    lol @ mrscott

all men are kids when it comes to illness ;)
    I am a Senior Forum Ambassador and I support the Forum Team on the Wales, Small Biz MoneySaving, In My Home (includes DIY) MoneySaving, and Old style MoneySaving boards. Please note that Ambassadors are not moderators. Any posts you spot in breach of the Forum Rules should be reported via the report button, or by emailing forumteam@moneysavingexpert.com.All views are my own and not the official line of MoneySavingExpert.
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343.2K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.1K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.7K Spending & Discounts
  • 235.3K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 608K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 173.1K Life & Family
  • 247.9K Travel & Transport
  • 1.5M Hobbies & Leisure