We’d like to remind Forumites to please avoid political debate on the Forum.
This is to keep it a safe and useful space for MoneySaving discussions. Threads that are – or become – political in nature may be removed in line with the Forum’s rules. Thank you for your understanding.
📨 Have you signed up to the Forum's new Email Digest yet? Get a selection of trending threads sent straight to your inbox daily, weekly or monthly!
Advice on replacing PDA and phone
ShauntheSheep
Posts: 80 Forumite
in Mobiles
My Palm PDA is on its last legs and I have a very basic Samsung C3050 phone. I'd like to replace both of them with a phone which I can also use as a calendar (and synch with laptop).
I'm currently not interested in emailing/internet browing (although I might get interested If I had a suitable phone).
I want to use my Tesco £10/month SIM.
What do you suggest?
I'm currently not interested in emailing/internet browing (although I might get interested If I had a suitable phone).
I want to use my Tesco £10/month SIM.
What do you suggest?
0
Comments
-
Tough call without a budget, I have a palm tungsten 2 and decided to get an ipod touch, guess what, I still use the palm :eek:
Anyways, many handsets have a calender function and even more can be synced to a pc via suite software or outlook , 1st port of call would be an unlocked zte racer aka orange san fransisco.0 -
Thanks DUTR. San Francisco looks a good bet if I can get one unlocked for a reasonable price. Def sub £100.0
This discussion has been closed.
Confirm your email address to Create Threads and Reply
Categories
- All Categories
- 355.7K Banking & Borrowing
- 254.9K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
- 456.1K Spending & Discounts
- 248.3K Work, Benefits & Business
- 605.8K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
- 179K Life & Family
- 263.6K Travel & Transport
- 1.5M Hobbies & Leisure
- 16.2K Discuss & Feedback
- 37.7K Read-Only Boards