We’d like to remind Forumites to please avoid political debate on the Forum.

This is to keep it a safe and useful space for MoneySaving discussions. Threads that are – or become – political in nature may be removed in line with the Forum’s rules. Thank you for your understanding.

📨 Have you signed up to the Forum's new Email Digest yet? Get a selection of trending threads sent straight to your inbox daily, weekly or monthly!

Wildfire + WiFi

pimento
pimento Posts: 6,243
Part of the Furniture 1,000 Posts
Forumite
I've had my new Wildfire for 24 hours now and it seems OK but I have a question I don't seem to be able to find the answer for in the manual.

When I got home last night, I turned on the WiFi and it immediately saw my Wireless router. I put in the password and the phone connected. All good there, however, when I then try to go onto the internet using the phone, I get a pop up which says that to do so, I will have to switch off the WiFi first.

How can I get it so that the internet will work on the WiFi? It must be a setting somewhere I should think.
"If you think it's expensive to hire a professional to do the job, wait until you hire an amateur." -- Red Adair
This discussion has been closed.
★ ★ ★ Meet your Ambassadors

🚀 Getting Started

Hi new member!

Our Getting Started Guide will help you get the most out of the Forum

Categories

  • All Categories
  • 355.7K Banking & Borrowing
  • 254.9K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 456.1K Spending & Discounts
  • 248.3K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 605.8K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 179K Life & Family
  • 263.6K Travel & Transport
  • 1.5M Hobbies & Leisure
  • 16.2K Discuss & Feedback
  • 37.7K Read-Only Boards

Is this how you want to be seen?

We see you are using a default avatar. It takes only a few seconds to pick a picture.