• *madcat*
    *madcat* Posts: 548 Forumite
    Options
    :rotfl::rotfl::rotfl:

Found a good avitar for you :D

cool_cat_avatar.gif

Or this one :D

Nah didn't like any of those :whistle: :wink:

(Pity I couldn't get the animation to work :doh::cry:)

Whoops! forgot to say thank you :kisses3:
    If you see someone without a smile, give them one of yours :)
  • handyman123_2
    handyman123_2 Posts: 2,029 Forumite
    Options
    Erme wrote: »
    What you mean never exploded? :rotfl:.......Mine exploded with the first switch on (the one I had earlier in the year, the trust fire)...all going well with the turnigy accucel...How many smokes a day now handy? Today I shall dv be down to 15 or less :T

For full report please read http://forums.moneysavingexpert.com/showpost.php?p=44105576&postcount=1610

ta

You never have enough days to fit in all your jobs whereas I just have suspected anaemia :rotfl:.....I know what you need... A BANANA :)banana_smiley_16.gif.... or a sheep = happy.gif:)

Anyhow off to knit...anyone know when the apprentice goes live on inlayer?

E

Never had any problems with my E ciggy, mind you I haven't used it much it makes me cough more than the real thing.:rotfl:

I wish I could forget about some of my jobs, super busy this week as only working for 3 days. The Handy's are off on a real holiday, their first in ten years, only thing is we are taking 2 of the grand kids. They won't be a problem the trouble is we have to take their parents as well.:eek:

I have a feeling I will be short tonged by next week as a result of biting it to keep quiet.

I don't think I will be using the e ciggy much more like the real thing and liberal doses of vallium.:rotfl::rotfl::rotfl:

I will take the dongle in case there isn't a wifi spot at the caravan park.
    Look out for updates:eek:

Regads all, Handy.:D
    Mother Nature Don't Draw Straight lines, We are Broken Moulds in Life's Grand Design, We look a Mess but we're doing fine,
    Life Long Card Carrying Member Of the Union of Different Kinds.
  • *madcat*
    Options
    Hi Handy and Erme:wave:

I presuming e-cig is for giving up smoking?

I used to be a heavy smoker, perhaps more than 40 a day, and I tried everything to give up smoking (but haven't heard of e-cig) anyway, I tried Champix which you can get from the docs and it worked fantastic (and painlessly!) I have been smoke free for about 5 years now and don't even think about it, even in a room full of smokers! Try it if you can :cheesy:

I'm glad you're taking a dongle with you handy as I love reading your posts - and I bet u r right about the grandkids not being half as bad as the parents! :rotfl:
  • handyman123_2
    Options
    Hiya Madcat. E Ciggy looks like a real ciggy, works of water vapor and niccotine. When you take a drag the led in the end glows red (or green)
    You can use them in Pubs and Restaurant's quite legally are there is no passive smoking. You even exhale the residue of the vapor. They taste like a Marlborough, and each cartridge is the equal to @ 10 cigs. At @ £5.00 for 60 Smokes its cheaper than patches or gum.

They have drawbacks, one is the weight. I am one of these who will work all day with a fag hanging from the bottom lip. E ciggy's weigh a ton compared with the real thing, this means I have to stop working long enough to take a few drags before continuing.

There I've proved it, Handy is a man of many Vices.
    Drinking, Smoking, The Vice on my work bench, :rotfl::rotfl::rotfl:

Regards, keep up the cute cats pictures, much appreciated.
    Handy.:D
    Mother Nature Don't Draw Straight lines, We are Broken Moulds in Life's Grand Design, We look a Mess but we're doing fine,
  • thechippy
    thechippy Posts: 1,938 Forumite
    Options
    I think I might try one of those e-fags. I could do with stopping.

Trouble is, there's nothing like a few beers and a smoke.

Right - off for a wine and a ciggy.....:D
    Happiness, is a Kebab called Doner.....:heart2::heart2:
  • handyman123_2
    Options
    Hi Chippy. That's mainly when I use mine, not that I'm allowed out for a beer that often:rotfl::rotfl: (nearest pub is a £15 round trip in a Taxi).
    But you can sit in a bar pint in one hand and e cig in the other. A lot of Landlords know what they are and don't even bat an eyelid.

I don't smoke near the grand kids. I think mine might get a bit more use next week.:rotfl:

Last time I took Grandson (4) swimming I got pulled by the life guard. He said your little lad has peed in the pool. I said come on all kids do it.
    Not from the top diving board they don't said the chap.:rotfl:

Regards, Handy.:D
  • *madcat*
    Options
    I got such a shock as I though Fred had really done a runner - but I was on the mortgage free wannabe board :eek:
  • *madcat*
    Options
    Hiya Madcat. E Ciggy looks like a real ciggy, works of water vapor and niccotine. When you take a drag the led in the end glows red (or green)
    You can use them in Pubs and Restaurant's quite legally are there is no passive smoking. You even exhale the residue of the vapor. They taste like a Marlborough, and each cartridge is the equal to @ 10 cigs. At @ £5.00 for 60 Smokes its cheaper than patches or gum.

They have drawbacks, one is the weight. I am one of these who will work all day with a fag hanging from the bottom lip. E ciggy's weigh a ton compared with the real thing, this means I have to stop working long enough to take a few drags before continuing.

There I've proved it, Handy is a man of many Vices.
    Drinking, Smoking, The Vice on my work bench, :rotfl::rotfl::rotfl:

Regards, keep up the cute cats pictures, much appreciated.
    Handy.:D

They sound like a great idea! but am I right in thinking they are more to be 'legal' in public places rather than to help you give up?

In any case I have a few friends who will be very interested :T
  • *madcat*
    Options
    As requested:
    catonalaptop-1.jpg

I think something has died on my computer! :eek:

• handyman123_2
    Options
    Cheers Madcat.:rotfl::rotfl::rotfl::D
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343.3K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.1K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.7K Spending & Discounts
  • 235.3K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 608.1K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 173.1K Life & Family
  • 248K Travel & Transport
  • 1.5M Hobbies & Leisure